Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I would prefer Sega to get Atlus games but most of their games should stay multiplat overall. No reason to fuck over Nintendo with Sonic. And Microsoft I'm sure would bring all the classic games from them to GamePass.
But they not getting Take2. They not losing out on Sony money.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
My girl bought me a Series S, I'm happy with Gamepass, but I can't figure something out that should be easy.

Is there a way to silence the TV volume when a headset is connected? On my PS4, I plug in my headset, boom, TV is muted. But I found out the hard way that plugging in headphones just makes the sound come out of both, which is wack.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
My girl bought me a Series S, I'm happy with Gamepass, but I can't figure something out that should be easy.

Is there a way to silence the TV volume when a headset is connected? On my PS4, I plug in my headset, boom, TV is muted. But I found out the hard way that plugging in headphones just makes the sound come out of both, which is wack.

Can't really say I know off hand, but I'm almost certain there's an audio setting to control output in the settings menu.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I tested with Call of duty. The timing was little different than playing on console but i still finished top on the few matches I played. I wouldnt say unplayable but you can tell it wasnt what you might be used to.

killer instinct remote play is unplayable for me… the lag is too much.
But killer instinct cloud version is fantastic and I play at least a couple matches on my office P.C. or phone…

I will say that remote play on your home network from a Xbox to your P.C. is way better.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Has he forgotten that it's already been sold? But anyways, I can see this happening, Allegedly AT&T came close to selling last year but decided to wait out the pandemic. I don't see Discovery wanting to fund game development. But either way T will have to lower the price, or make a sweet licensing agreement for DC or similar.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
These Sony Fanboys Really Are Scared That GTA is About to Go Xbox Exclusive :lol:
no-nooo.gif

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
It's gonna be a Welcome Home acquisition for Bungie. Take Two would be a lot of multiplatform games and money lost by doing GamePass.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Far Cry 6: Giancarlo Gives Real (Not Fake) Gameplay Tips & Tricks

Far Cry 6: Giancarlo Deconstructs Guerrilla Weapons

Far Cry 6: Giancarlo Answers Fan Mail

Far Cry 6: Giancarlo Answers Fan Mail

Far Cry 6: Giancarlo Will Face You Now