Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am still playing through it for the 2nd time

I enjoyed it. There was issues of course. But I had a good time with the game. Played it twice. Haven't played it since they updated it. I'll play again when they release the next gen upgrade.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor

Keep your friends close and your competition closer....?

While Nvidia is marketing this as an RTX 3080 in the cloud, the company isn’t literally plugging retail RTX 3080 cards into data centers. Instead, it’s the equivalent performance from an Ampere GA102 chip that fits into servers. Still, Nvidia is equipping these servers with eight-core AMD Threadripper CPUs, 28GB of DDR4 memory, and a Gen4 SSD. Nvidia is promising 35 teraflops of GPU performance (that’s more like an RTX 3090), which is roughly three times what an Xbox Series X is capable of.

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am surprised that there is no cheaper alternative
Am I wrong to feel like they're pricing the average kid out of gaming?
Of course as adults we can buy what we want but I know growing up my mom would have never paid that much for one of those.
I got a new game on my birthday and maybe 2 on xmas if I was lucky lol

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Of course as adults we can buy what we want but I know growing up my mom would have never paid that much for one of those.
Heck no, not my kids or their friends.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Nah. All of this is optional. I got my 4TB SSD to replace the 2TB SSD for my XBox and I'm getting a 2TB card to put in my PS5. I have been waiting for the day that consoles had options similar to PC. So for me its heaven. My son doesn't give a shit as long as the 2-3 games he plays is on the system.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

giphy.gif

It's OVER....

IT's a WRAP.....

The world is about to be fucking UNLOCKED.......