Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The lack of 4k is a non-issue for us because it's for my 10 year old son. Lol!! I want to get him the game pass so he can play whatever game he wanted. I was planning on getting an external drive for game storage.

Thoughts?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also project wingman is now on gamepass finally

now I can just jump into gamepass games without having to download all of them….

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
First off…. It’s 1080p not 4k
But I’m ok with this… if I want 4k I can just download the game… but now I can test a game out first…

Also…

don’t hit the home button while playing on the cloud… you have to reconnect.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ooooooh shit… I woke up to find that I’m finally in the xcloud beta on console……

hell fucking yeah!!! It’s Christmas bitches.

so I don’t even know if it’s 1080….. it could be 720

either way… this shit is amazing

as soon as I finished Xbox gives the option to install …

this shit is amazing.

also Since I’ve finished my memo… I can finally see how streaming plays on GeForce now

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So this cloud gaming is nice…if you don’t have the game installed… there is a little cloud bubble to let you know that you can play it on the cloud..

If you own the game.. there isn’t a bubble.

The odd thing that I’ve noticed is that not every EA game is cloud based.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ok … I think wingman just has shitty graphics.. better experience with Dirt 5…

so yeah it’s not 4k but it’s definitely a little over 1080p…most won’t notice.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Going to try dirt 5
Ok … I think wingman just has shitty graphics.. better experience with Dirt 5…

so yeah it’s not 4k but it’s definitely a little over 1080p…most won’t notice.

See this is where gamepass just becomes insane… already it had crazy value but there were a ton of games that I wanted to try but didn’t want have to use my phone or computer to use xcloud to play them… and i didn’t want to waste the space..

now I can play games like the show or dirt 5 on my Xbox without using space and the games that I want the full 4k experience .. I can just install them.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
So this cloud gaming is nice…if you don’t have the game installed… there is a little cloud bubble to let you know that you can play it on the cloud..

If you own the game.. there isn’t a bubble.

The odd thing that I’ve noticed is that not every EA game is cloud based.
I wonder will game pass work on Android TV that's on those short throw laser projectors? If so, that would be a game changer.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
See this is where gamepass just becomes insane… already it had crazy value but there were a ton of games that I wanted to try but didn’t want have to use my phone or computer to use xcloud to play them… and i didn’t want to waste the space..

now I can play games like the show or dirt 5 on my Xbox without using space and the games that I want the full 4k experience .. I can just install them.
I installed Dragon Quest and played for 4 straight hours last night. I would have never played it without game pass. Cool turn-based jrpg.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I installed Dragon Quest and played for 4 straight hours last night. I would have never played it without game pass. Cool turn-based jrpg.

DQ is a great jrpg series. I will say that DQ xi was kinda easy compared to others in the series (assuming you're not playing with the handicaps turned on. That's a whole different game).

I got the OG dragon warrior lying somewhere next to my NES.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
DQ is a great jrpg series. I will say that DQ xi was kinda easy compared to others in the series (assuming you're not playing with the handicaps turned on. That's a whole different game).

I got the OG dragon warrior lying somewhere next to my NES.
The story is cool af. To the best of my knowledge, I don't have any handicaps on.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I wonder will game pass work on Android TV that's on those short throw laser projectors? If so, that would be a game changer.

i was actually thinking about that the other day..

i know there there is a native gamepass app for android for android phones..

technically you can use a work around to install the app on a fire tv… I also know that xcloud works on chrome and you can use chrome on firetv….

so technically you play xcloud on firetv… I just don’t know about the performance. I haven’t tried it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
i was actually thinking about that the other day..

i know there there is a native gamepass app for android for android phones..

technically you can use a work around to install the app on a fire tv… I also know that xcloud works on chrome and you can use chrome on firetv….

so technically you play xcloud on firetv… I just don’t know about the performance. I haven’t tried it.
Hmm. I know it works on Nvidia Shield. I wonder will the none Bluetooth Xbox controller will work with the USB dongle.