Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fear 2 is 4.99

Midnight suns is 17.49

Control ultimate edition is 9.99

Unmetal is 7.99 ….. I strongly suggest you get that game especially if you love the classic NES metal gear.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Had to complete my Mega Man and Silent Hill collections.

Dude I jumped so fast on this shit… I should have been in a DC movie.

Capcom has had mega man locked at 29.99 for years…. And finally my collection is complete. I even got the Zero and X collections.

Got the silent hill shit and that Immortals shit with the quickness ….
The deluxe being less then 10 is insane

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Looking forward to playing this. I'm not a big fantasy rpg person. But I enjoy playing a good open world game when one comes out. Enjoyed both Zeldas on Switch. Wanted to try Elden Ring, but could never bring myself to play it. Game looked great, but wasn't for me. I like playing games that have NPCs carrying about and doing stuff. So this looks to be just what I need to hold me over until summer.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
it is 150gbs!!!
It's more than that when everything is said and done, I bought the disk version and it's the same install which means I basically paid for an empty disk/activation key. Game is so shit I don't even have it installed, not worth the hard drive space.
does anyone still play pal world? it's hard to find ppl to team up with on xbox pc game pass
How can this be? Isn't this the game that has the pokemon company, game freak and Nintendo shaking on their boots? It can't be...
I put Palworld down for now. Still too many bugs right now.