XXXTENTACION shot in Miami... No pulse

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
if you ask me thats what it was meant to look like...

a stabbing and shooting over some petty shit... more to that if you ask me..

he was a wild one tho.... and gave one of the most candid and wildest interviews ever..

he really spoke it how he saw it....

RIP...

Yeah...someone in his circle set him up to robbed..probably fought back (his character) and got changed.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I be praying for dudes like this. Wishing they make it to an age where they can reflect back laugh at their stupid mistakes. Try to redeem themselves. Hoping Tekashi wakes up, or like others have said, this might be him real soon.

"Broke niggas don't want no cash, they just want to kill ya
For the name.. "

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
I always wanted money and fame, but it ain't safe being famous with social media. Too many hungry folks out there that will rob you over some dumb shit. Dying at 20? I hate this shit with people recording and not helping. I tell my kids all the time, I am scared with the generation of kids coming up. No compassion for a fellow human being. Just hit record and watch a person get killed or die.
If any of these rappers is smart, they hiring top notch security at all times.
The sad thing is the young bruh touched on the security issue. He felt he had enough. Apparently, my man like to roll dolo too. Sad thing to see bruthas gunned down in the streets.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah...someone in his circle set him up to robbed..probably fought back (his character) and got changed.

yea this cat didnt give a flyin fuck about anything... personally I think he was a tad bit suicidal... and would probably do it all again if he knew this would be the outcome...

I have a feelin he was silently suffering... like kurt cobain was..

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"When you out here campaigning hard, don't be surprised when you get elected." - J Prince

giphy.gif

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
yea this cat didnt give a flyin fuck about anything... personally I think he was a tad bit suicidal... and would probably do it all again if he knew this would be the outcome...

Naw, seems like he was just one of those suburban ass niggas who played hard but was really just a spoiled brat.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor

Naw, seems like he was just one of those suburban ass niggas who played hard but was really just a spoiled brat.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just realized this was the kid that sings that "sad" song...been getting mad airplay

Also realized I have a joint with him and Joey badass on one of my playlists -infinity (888)

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know who he is because of how he looked and the drama he was apart of but never listened to one song of his but I think he was a talented dude who was doing shit to get fame which might of been the one thing that helped cause his death.

S.Florida or Florida period,it might of been a random robbery and there's a chance it might not be so random and that the robbers where following him for days,weeks and even months;those type of things happen more than you think and it could be some female working behind the counter that places a call that will get you jacked and they have no worry's about killing you because as some say "...Already headed to the chain gang".

RIP to him,another young black male taken before he could even do much and repent.

Oh and all of the video's....like goddamn people don't have no respect for the dead;ain't shit entertaining about someone losing their life as you stand there recording.....It's bad enough you have to watch it but to stand there and record it?remember the next person might be your ass that's dead while being recorded

Last edited:

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Muthafucas celebrating death...

Internet is the wrong place to look for sympathy.

Sad he was 20.

They let people amp them up to be "gangster" and praise them for lives they don't live and when they get killed, it's "damn r.i.p." today then the new viral dance tomorrow.

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny cause out of towners don't know how deadly and grimey south Florida is.

When I was in Miami, the German tourists would get robbed at least monthly because they would take the wrong exit from the airport and end up in Liberty City. I swear a tourist was robbed at least once a month.

I always meet hot but ignorant German girls flying west to JFK from Berlin. They always stay in ghetto AirBnB's in Harlem/Bronx/Brooklyn/etc.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was listening to his project 17 on the way home from work today. He was definitely going through some shit. He had some talent though. RIP

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.....I didn't know dude dead from his wounds....shit. I grew to appreciate some of dudes music man. I just wasn't with the extra shit outside of the music that these young dudes be on.......you can tell dude had his inner demons. I'm not so sure his death was his own doing. I don't know the full details but if he died getting robbed....he wasn't going out like that.....he was too young to understand the consequences of his recklessness.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was listening to his project 17 on the way home from work today. He was definitely going through some shit. He had some talent though. RIP
He did......he was a prime candidate of someone who needed that OG. I always felt he was out here by himself and reckless. These labels don't give a fuck about your well-being or your future. Just what you produce for them now.