Ya boy DJ is out !!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Havent done much for the last few years as far as a real vacation other than my honeymoon and work travel. Me and a couple friends just booked Sosua, DR for 10 days, bouncing out this joint Christmas eve. Staying till after the new year. I am pretty sure I am about to make a whole bunch of bad decisions !!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn this mfkr @DJ Bout to be out there acting like a passport bro!!

Hahaha

Pre marriage I was out every chance I got. With covid and work plus the wife over the last few years it's been rough. This gonna be the first trip out the country without her in 5 years that isnt work related. I am actually leaving my laptop and work cell home, I aint even bringing that shit wit me, This gonna be a true vacation for me.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Havent done much for the last few years as far as a real vacation other than my honeymoon and work travel. Me and a couple friends just booked Sousa, DR for 10 days, bouncing out this joint Christmas eve. Staying till after the new year. I am pretty sure I am about to make a whole bunch of bad decisions !!!

giphy.gif
Havent done much for the last few years as far as a real vacation other than my honeymoon and work travel. Me and a couple friends just booked Sousa, DR for 10 days, bouncing out this joint Christmas eve. Staying till after the new year. I am pretty sure I am about to make a whole bunch of bad decisions !!!

giphy.gif
Damn 10 days. I did 5 and was drained lol. Maybe I wouldn't be if I did more things lol

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Just a quick little fun fact. I met a Dominican woman in Vegas at TAO a while back and took her back to my hotel. Before we jumped in the shower together I had my hand down her pants and was index fingering her asshole. I smelled it, smelled like Mango!! This was after a night of dancing and sweating too!!! Dominican bitches assholes smell like Mango so feast away!!!!

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

well, I was gonna say you already did by booking Sousa but have a good time, keep ya head on a swivel, and don't go ANYWHERE alone. Best move is to get rooms in 2 different hotels so you can mash chicks in one and retreat to the other. All that glitters isn't gold.

Be safe and have fun and don't bring back no diseases we never heard of.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Just a quick little fun fact. I met a Dominican woman in Vegas at TAO a while back and took her back to my hotel. Before we jumped in the shower together I had my hand down her pants and was index fingering her asshole. I smelled it, smelled like Mango!! This was after a night of dancing and sweating too!!! Dominican bitches assholes smell like Mango so feast away!!!!

Nigga you never cease to have me roflmblao

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

How did you convince a new wife.. you gone foe the holiday season...brah?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
well, I was gonna say you already did by booking Sousa but have a good time, keep ya head on a swivel, and don't go ANYWHERE alone. Best move is to get rooms in 2 different hotels so you can mash chicks in one and retreat to the other. All that glitters isn't gold.

Be safe and have fun and don't bring back no diseases we never heard of.
Got a new build 4 br house with in ground pool and rooftop in a gated community for 200 a night off vrbo. I try to stay away from hotels.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
How did you convince a new wife.. you gone foe the holiday season...brah?

I am going to Songkran festival in Thailand in in April, I have been trying to go since before we were ever together. She knew it was on my bucket list. I am going to be gone a month.
So when I brought DR up she didn't initially approve, but we also have a gf and they have been talking about all 3 of us going to Italy which I am really not interested in. So I basically made a deal and said I would pay for both them to go to Italy while I am in Thailand.

Dummies I was gonna pay for them anyway. Lmao

Last edited:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh if you come back without some homegrown.........

giphy.gif

Wonder how much Bullet will charge for the hotel room surveillance installation….flight included

I got 5 on it.

Enjoy bruh.

Carry on……