Ya boy DJ is out !!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
This is better than feeding the homeless

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

huAeMC.jpg

I was put here to be a humanitarian

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Havent done much for the last few years as far as a real vacation other than my honeymoon and work travel. Me and a couple friends just booked Sosua, DR for 10 days, bouncing out this joint Christmas eve. Staying till after the new year. I am pretty sure I am about to make a whole bunch of bad decisions !!!

giphy.gif
wow.. sounds like you're about to have a faggoot filled mini mansion.... I bet you ladies found a bunch of young boys to playwit. you gonna be getting ya cheeks clapped in between singing christmas carols. I hope you faggots come back pregnant. I heard how you faggots brought up all the ass lube as soon as you got in town. go guuurl! merry Rupaul Christmas to you & ya partner.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
wow.. sounds like you're about to have a faggoot filled mini mansion.... I bet you ladies found a bunch of young boys to playwit. you gonna be getting ya cheeks clapped in between singing christmas carols. I hope you faggots come back pregnant. I heard how you faggots brought up all the ass lube as soon as you got in town. go guuurl! merry Rupaul Christmas to you & ya partner.
You real infatuated with man ass, and everything gay. Stick to bone smuggling in the ATL.

@easy_b come get ur peoples, this faggit getting to graphic with his fantasies and I am starting to feel sexually harassed by his aggression.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You real infatuated with man ass, and everything gay. Stick to bone smuggling in the ATL.

@easy_b come get ur peoples, this faggit getting to graphic with his fantasies and I am starting to feel sexually harassed by his aggression.

:lol:

Reactions: DJ

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This weekend gonna be off the hook down here. It's really not be live because of Xmas, all te girls are supposed to return tomorrow. We gonna see what I end up tonight tho. Easiest pussy in the world.

HOE : Ola, you want my company ?
DJ : How much ? Zod hole?
HOE : $100
DJ : $80
HOE : Let's go
I kinda want to say delete this thread, no evidence but I did reply about our bgol policy “no pics it didn’t happen”

I’m a Like conflicting I know

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I kinda want to say delete this thread, no evidence but I did reply about our bgol policy “no pics it didn’t happen”

I’m a Like conflicting I know

Both those chicks I posted I picked up on Clisante, trust me they didn't come over for tea and crumpets. Pussy is cheap here bruh, extra cheap

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

:lol:

I got no reasont to lie fam.
I'm having a great time.

Naw kinfolk I didn’t mean it like that

It was on the lines of that quote “what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas”

That’s what I mean about deleting the thread, having evidences

But on the other hand we have the bgol rule, it didn’t happen unless you for pictures….which is evidences

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Naw kinfolk I didn’t mean it like that

It was on the lines of that quote “what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas”

That’s what I mean about deleting the thread, having evidences

But on the other hand we have the bgol rule, it didn’t happen unless you for pictures….which is evidences

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U know what happens on bgol stays on bgol

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Smdh my boy DJ spent damn near the whole budget on the house. Why ain't these hoes nekkid? Where the big ass and tiddies hoes at?