Yasss sis? Serena Williams, with a new face, has a message about being true to your Blackness.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
wqt-ovpnbfCk-qjvvw8_ez8CdEeU0MZw-_-m6rJeYUkEBlAPfrC4AP7GyZCPS4oDbk3xIgvY59hMsLdTraT4cVRFmO3I1iAlmg
Done. I'm fuckin done bruh. :itsawrap:

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

e9TOcM.jpg

madgoose

International
International Member
^^^ what @Mask said above.

I was relieved to see that "recent" picture. None of the sisters have ever struck me as girly girls. I think that they went through a stage probably using the help of a fashion/wardrobe expert to help with their image and that was probably because of the emotion that the harsh (previously mentioned) comments created. Last thing any woman wants to hear (whether they admit it or not) is criticism regarding their looks, figure, shape body etc. Especially labelling them "manly" or "strong featured" regardless of how true the comments maybe.
And on a global stage?
How many of us here now judging and critiquing have had to deal with paparazzi, commentators, headlines, news stories that you do not really have the ability to retort to?
Possibly the attraction to white partners is because they think that they can protect their offspring from similar ridicule?
Sad but who really knows the truth behind someone's thinking and reasoning and what kind of emotions and insecurities it raises. We are living in an era where babies can be (potentially) genetically modified (customised!!!).

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She hangs around the Kardashians and LaLa :smh:

Does she do her own makeup?
The Kardashians know how to make themselves look better, not worse. Kardashian disclaimer, don't try this at home, leave it to the professionals.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Recent pic. Just lighting and makeup.

This has to be the 5th time you idiots lost your shit over Serena williams and bad lighting. She's not really that attractive especially body wise and her feet too add to the fact that she looks like her father.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has to be the 5th time you idiots lost your shit over Serena williams and bad lighting. She's not really that attractive especially body wise and her feet too add to the fact that she looks like her father.
You prefer the ugly demon faced african bitches, not the ugly lion faced african american bitches, huh man.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
after decades of these white folk destroying her self esteem and identity as a black woman

using any and all mediums possible...

what you expect?
Man.... Don't make any excuses for her goofy ass.

Millions of Black people have had to deal w/ the same shit she has.

I thought that was Sammy Sosa for a second.

She wants to be as White as possible. That's her own mental illness BS.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Good example of the importance of a father cause if Mr. Williams was in his right mind, she would not have had to go the bleach stage route, he would have Will Smith'd all the black off her face with this bs new look.

He was the one who had her and her sister growing up in Compton but only being allowed to be exposed to Green Day and other white music and white lifestyles. She has a Miss Ann Complex.
She makes too much money to look so bad so often. Her makeup team and wigologist need to be on the unemployment line

Wigologist!! :lol:

The Kardashians know how to make themselves look better, not worse. Kardashian disclaimer, don't try this at home, leave it to the professionals.

:hmm::idea:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This Brother is ALWAYS on point

What kind of bullshit is this that he's talking about?

They would say she was man because of body being built like one.

A lot of men like her booty which caught attention and titties but she never was the attractive type that people would go crazy over.

I mean she isn't ugly but mid at best and the makeup or bleaching cream don't make it no better.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
What kind of bullshit is this that he's talking about?

They would say she was man because of body being built like one.

A lot of men like her booty which caught attention and titties but she never was the attractive type that people would go crazy over.

I mean she isn't ugly but mid at best and the makeup or bleaching cream don't make it no better.
Was there a few Black males that talked shit? Yeah probably.
But were WE the number one group talking shit? Naw. Not even close.

We're just tired of the moving goal posts lol. We tired of the blame everything everything on Black men trope people are ATTEMPTING to place on us (per usual).

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let's pause for a secod, we all thought she had a bangin body but she wasn't the cutest. She has some strong facial features but she looked like a black woman. This is the Lil Kim syndrome and it's sad. In my opinion, she never really loved how she looked. She dated black male entertainers and that never worked.
Never thought she's sexually attractive. But I won't call her ugly