YesJulz Hits A Fan After He Shows Her Own Sex Tape

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
nigga furious as hell he caught lying :lol:

Caught lying? I still don't know who this bitch is. What does she do? I called her ugly and you think I know who she is? You're a dumb fuck. Go fuck a flashlight faggot.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol bgol was loving this cac with the form fitting pants in her nike kicks juss a yr ago.. lol i told ya never truss a form fitting pants cac cause most likely that ass look wack when you take them pants off.. form fitting pants another fake illusion of the smoke and mirrors of this pawg lie ehhh i mean movement

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
That tape ain't messing up a thing of hers man. She's already made so much money that the tape don't even matter
some dude is going to marry her it won't fuck with her life at all as far as how she lives and how well off she'll be.
shit is ridiculous

Perhaps....

I do agree with you on one thing fam, shit is ridiculous.

C_B83TeUMAErFQS.jpg

Fuck this white bitch and the coons who defend her

Exhibit A- them sambo's dying to sniff her dirty drawers got her feeling herself.

*two cents*

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Broads like that have no soul man. That's why they can do what they do in the first place
That's why I say it won't affect her one bit

I found myself watching one of those Real Housewives shows....

They made your point.

Fuck wrong with these hoes Mayne?

*two cents*

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I found myself watching one of those Real Housewives shows....

They made your point.

Fuck wrong with these hoes Mayne?

*two cents*

At some point you're just that woman.
Like extremely beautiful every guy is giving you shit for free you never build any character about yourself you become a dependent and you're still a woman who likes to be seen and attention
and then you just spiral into a place where you see them on those shows you watched.
Some women are able to navigate that beauty build the character do for themselves be great women
that's one end of the spectrum
the other end is what you watched and it just so happens women like watching soul less women

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
maxresdefault.jpg

Pink's first Album
MUDD20.jpg

Kid Rock's.

Build up your cred by peddling black culture to the masses...build up your fan base....then push a more contemporary product while abandoning the 'nigga shit'.

It's old hate...I mean hat.

*two cents*
It's crazy because I was thinking about Pink's bitch ass when I was writing that shit!

That cracker eventually tried to blame it on LA Reid..saying she didn't want to be marketed like that! Even if that was the case...she went along with it.

Kid Rock is actually from the slums but his inner cracker came out early ...he dumped D-TOWN niggas as soon as the country Hicks got hold of him.

This is exactly why I don't have no love for crackers ... especially the ones that try to be "down"

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
cause a lot of bgol nigs loved her when she was the cac with the form fitting pants
tumblr_np2kfiF7GS1qkgqqho5_1280.jpg
YesJulz5.jpg
yesjulz_1.jpg

now that she's been exposed as a racist culture vulture with a funny shaped butt they are now a lil crushed for falling for the illusion of the pawg smoke and mirror illusion

Imma keep it 100...

I dug the chick in those pics. Those are the best pictures of that chick flattering pictures of her. All I knew of her was those pics...

But in short time, I got a wiff of who the chick in the photo was, what she was about, and it stunk.

You never met a chick you thought was the goods until she opened her mouth? Same scenario. Can't fault a man for ignorance BEFORE the fact.

Now AFTER the fact? Any dude fucking with her now is either in on the hustle and has skin in the game or is a sambo ass coon sniffing white women dirty drawers.

*two cents*

Last edited:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
It's crazy because I was thinking about Pink's bitch ass when I was writing that shit!

That cracker eventually tried to blame it on LA Reid..saying she didn't want to be marketed like that! Even if that was the case...she went along with it.

Kid Rock is actually from the slums but his inner cracker came out early ...he dumped D-TOWN niggas as soon as the country Hicks got hold of him.

This is exactly why I don't have no love for crackers ... especially the ones that try to be "down"

Fuck Kid Rock. He was at some backstage shit saying "this nigga" in a room with Luda and other black people and they were letting that shit slide. Then I saw a pic of him and the confederate flag, and when protesters asked him to stop associating with the flag, he told them to kiss his ass. This dude supposedly has mixed kids and grandkids. Fuck him.

Kid-RockConfederate-Flag.jpg

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
C_B83TeUMAErFQS.jpg

Fuck this white bitch and the coons who defend her

So this is what the apology vid is for?
Yeah, she meant that "nigga"...

Yo, is that how she walks for real? That bitch is goofy as fuck.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
to pinks
maxresdefault.jpg

Pink's first Album
MUDD20.jpg

Kid Rock's.

Build up your cred by peddling black culture to the masses to build up your white fan base....then push a more 'contemporary' product while abandoning the 'nigga shit'.

It's old hate...I mean hat.

*two cents*
to pink's defense, la reid wanted her to do r&b. she fought with him to do the rock pop she does now. during the second album she made a bet with reid that if she does the album she want, it will be a success. he agreed to the bet and she won.