BGOL Investor
30079175_1728657693861241_7097434191079407616_n.jpg

30077871_565306717169910_990742899559759872_n.jpg

35173406_840051776185930_4517653533457121280_n.jpg

Last edited:

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look, I know she's done some questionable shit in her past, I know this. That shit was the past though!! But see, we all have a past and its not always pretty. With that being said.............:lol::lol::lol:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These hoes are old and tired. Ol girl on the right is a fucking grandma still selling pussy around the country. Sara Jay been making films for 20 years. Cherokee traveling selling pussy as well. I enjoy they vids but thats a sad ass life.

CHeAq5cUwAIvj1f.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These hoes are old and tired. Ol girl on the right is a fucking grandma still selling pussy around the country. Sara Jay been making films for 20 years. Cherokee traveling selling pussy as well. I enjoy they vids but thats a sad ass life.

CHeAq5cUwAIvj1f.jpg
shit if cherokee ever come to DC that's the one and only piece of ASS I WILL PAY FOR! lol
yeah I have seen cleo selling ass all the time...SMH damn shame and she lives in SC

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit if cherokee ever come to DC that's the one and only piece of ASS I WILL PAY FOR! lol
yeah I have seen cleo selling ass all the time...SMH damn shame and she lives in SC

sad I couldn't think of Cleo's fucking name when I just saw her on IG live.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

CHeAq5cUwAIvj1f.jpg
Yeah man..it's fuckin pathetic...but I will still pay 3500.00 for all 3 of them for one night of smokin gas, partying, and drankin..and fuckin...swear fo him..brah

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can you point us in the right direction to get in contact with Ms Cleo? Thanks:hellyea:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you point us in the right direction to get in contact with Ms Cleo? Thanks:hellyea:
just check out her instagram and twitter....she is also on backpage sometimes going back and forth from SC and Atlanta. I do think she may have moved down to Orangburg but not 100% sure

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she does have kids she ain't raise because she constantly on the road touring "hooking".
you think she be hoeing when she is out of town? seems like she really is into her dude that she might be married too.