Yoooo cam’ron on cnn got me weak

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
Cam needs to grow up :dunno:

You're fucking up people wanting to work with you, because your image is that of a clown

It was sort of funny though. The way he went out of his way to advertise the pink horsepower and I'm going to get some cheeks after this :lol:

Bruh, Cam independent. He been independent since his rapping days.

He dgaf about ppl who judge/won't work with him.

He's authentic and knows where to direct his brand. He's no everyone's cup of tea, but he caters to his audience.

With that said, Cam was definitely wilding during that interview. But that's who he is, like it or not.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was saying yesterday that him and Mase didn't even make any kind of comment about it on their show yesterday. Cam runs his mouth about EVERYTHING, they've even talked about Puffy and the allegations before but now with the tape out they don't wanna speak
Wrong

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's been on there before even telling that white male host "Haaa haaa he mad" and some other moments of not snitching on a sercial killer but he would move.

Stop looking for a rapper to do anything outside of entertaining the masses

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
How is Cam on anyone's radar at fuckin' CNN?!!!

Cam was high and probably had some liquor in him.

Then he hittin' some withches potion so he can go until the break of dawn....lol.
he did some promo last year with his new show on there i believe

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cam is a fucking clown.
He gonna fuck his money up watch.
him being a clown is what got him his money. It is what is literally got the spotlite cause it’s not your typical sports show and they be clowning like a motherfucker on there. It literally got him and mase multi million dollars off that show with him being himself

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised he didn't say "bitches get kicked every day B."

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

whlyIs.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
him being a clown is what got him his money. It is what is literally got the spotlite cause it’s not your typical sports show and they be clowning like a motherfucker on there. It literally got him and mase multi million dollars off that show with him being himself
What does that have to do with him acting like he got some sense? CNN has a far greater reach than his show and he was being exposed to a new audience that he normally couldn’t tap into.

But him acting like a child, fumbled the opportunity. When people do dumb shit like that, not only do they fuck up their situation but their partners aswell.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What does that have to do with him acting like he got some sense? CNN has a far greater reach than his show and he was being exposed to a new audience that he normally couldn’t tap into.

But him acting like a child, fumbled the opportunity. When people do dumb shit like that, not only do they fuck up their situation but their partners aswell.
He’s been interviewed multiple times by main media and they keep coming back so obviously he knows what he’s doing.. he did it not once, not twice, at least 3 times and they keep coming back. Guess what ya think ain’t what’s happening

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s been interviewed multiple times by main media and they keep coming back so obviously he knows what he’s doing.. he did it not once, not twice, at least 3 times and they keep coming back. Guess what ya think ain’t what’s happening

stev450.jpg

this guy was a millionaire too in his day... you know how he became one...by playing into and perpetuating a stereotype of a black man that cacs find entertaining. why do you think they keep bringing cam on "serious" news shows?

How many white comic actors did cnn bring on to speak on danny masterson after he was convicted? did they bring topher grace and ashston kutcher on and ask did you ever witness him treating women badly??

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
stev450.jpg

this guy was a millionaire too in his day...
Oh let me guess cam should’ve been a good lil negro and be put on tv to ask about a man he dosent really fuck with physically abusing his female. Would that made the world a better place if he gave his answer of I didn’t like his actions. Would you been at peace if cam said he didn’t like diddy abusing Cassie. Would you say take me lord life is no longer needed cause cam gave his opinion on the diddy situation? Imagine being a successful person and instead of people asking about your success , your ventures, how you got to where you are, they said hey so how do you feel about some other nig abusing a female? If cnn stopped you in the street and asked you random questions about another nig you don’t fuck with would you been a polite lil negro and answered with your teeth showing!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh let me guess cam should’ve been a good lil negro and be put on tv to ask about a man he dosent really fuck with physically abusing his female. Would that made the world a better place if he gave his answer of I didn’t like his actions. Would you been at peace if cam said he didn’t like diddy abusing Cassie. Would you say take me lord life is no longer needed cause cam gave his opinion on the diddy situation? Imagine being a successful person and instead of people asking about your success , your ventures, how you got to where you are, they said hey so how do you feel about some other nig abusing a female? If cnn stopped you in the street and asked you random questions about another nig you don’t fuck with would you been a polite lil negro and answered with your teeth showing!
he could have just not went on the show...thats an option too..:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: how much is cnn paying niggas to come on and act like clowns...isnt that what he has his OWN show for??

isnt that what you usually advocate and promote..fuck these cacs and do it yourself? All he did was play into a stereotype on national tv on their platform.

is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he could have just not went on the show...thats an option too..:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: how much is cnn paying niggas to come on and act like clowns...isnt that what he has his OWN show for??

isnt that what you usually advocate and promote..fuck these cacs and do it yourself? All he did was play into a stereotype on national tv on their platform.

He literally said fuck these cacs pretty much during the interview... he said who the hell set this shit up all while promoting his brand... He had the balls to literally go on their show and pretty much say fuck them.. you didn’t like his delivery? Remember you didn’t have to watch the interview but you did

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He literally said fuck these cacs pretty much during the interview... he said who the hell set this shit up all while promoting his brand... He had the balls to literally go on their show and pretty much say fuck them.. you didn’t like his delivery? Remember you didn’t have to watch the interview but you did

promote his brand to who??? cacs who watch cnn??:rolleyes: and wouldnt NOT doing the show have accomplished the same message??

After saying he essentially doesnt condone bad behavior towards women he then refers to them in a disrespectful manner and says "I'm gonna drink this then get some cheeks" (assuming he's talking about a woman that is) and says this to black woman no less...or do you think it was a coincidence they assigned that particular interview to her??

they were looking for a certain type of behavior and camron played right into it just like Lincoln Theodore Monroe Andrew Perry, better known by the stage name Stepin Fetchit,

you didnt answer the question tho... is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
promote his brand to who??? cacs who watch cnn??:rolleyes: and wouldnt NOT doing the show have accomplished the same message??

After saying he essentially doesnt condone bad behavior towards women he then refers to them in a disrespectful manner and says "I'm gonna drink this then get some cheeks" and says this to black woman no less...or do you think it was a coincidence they assigned that particular interview to her??

you didnt answer the question tho... is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???
White men are the number 1 buyers of penis enhancements or erection pills he promoted his pink horse to a white male audience that also want to clap some cheeks in the future. He said he gonna smash something, fucking is human nature he said it in a manner that the reporter would more likely understand. You didn’t like the conversation. Obviously cam dosent care about your opinion or what you feel should be suitable for tv. He is who he is and not switching up to make certain people happy isn’t what he was gonna do. Once again you didn’t have to watch the interview or comment on it. So it obviously affects you more than him

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

After saying he essentially doesnt condone bad behavior towards women he then refers to them in a disrespectful manner and says "I'm gonna drink this then get some cheeks" (assuming he's talking about a woman that is) and says this to black woman no less...or do you think it was a coincidence they assigned that particular interview to her??

they were looking for a certain type of behavior and camron played right into it just like Lincoln Theodore Monroe Andrew Perry, better known by the stage name Stepin Fetchit,

Close your eyes and act like this was Monique.. imagine Monique getting hit up for cnn just to ask her about another female comedian success. Now if Monique say how ya gonna have me up here to talk about someone else I don’t deal with and don’t ask me about my personal success and gets ignant would you take Monique side. Would you be 1 of her babies and be like how you gonna ask an Oscar winner and multiple decade successful comedian about someone else. Now once you calm down from your anger of someone disrespecting Monique’s accomplishments, than understand that’s how cam felt about the diddy question

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White men are the number 1 buyers of penis enhancements or erection pills he promoted his pink horse to a white male audience that also want to clap some cheeks in the future. He said he gonna smash something, fucking is human nature he said it in a manner that the reporter would more likely understand. You didn’t like the conversation. Obviously cam dosent care about your opinion or what you feel should be suitable for tv. He is who he is and not switching up to make certain people happy isn’t what he was gonna do. Once again you didn’t have to watch the interview or comment on it. So it obviously affects you more than him
A white male audience also likes and supports rap music and they know who he is so very likely already watch his show....so he's not really expanding his product and brand to new territory now is he? If he's offended by them booking him to ask him questions about a crime and how personally he knows puffy then he could have declined all together. No need to fake outrage. Thats keeping it REALLY real. He has his own platform he doesnt need CNN to promote anything.

Theres laughing WITH YOU and laughing AT YOU...what do you think those penis enhancement buying cacs are doing when they see that interview.

SO again....is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A white male audience also likes and supports rap music and they know who he is so very likely already watch his show....so he's not really expanding his product and brand to new territory now is he? If he's offended by them booking him to ask him questions about a crime and how personally he knows puffy then he could have declined all together. No need to fake outrage. Thats keeping it REALLY real. He has his own platform he doesnt need CNN to promote anything.

Theres laughing WITH YOU and laughing AT YOU...what do you think those penis enhancement buying cacs are doing when they see that interview.

SO again....is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???
There’s always a new demographic with every company. Not everyone knows about his penis enhancement product and not everyone will be aware of his show. Right now his thing is trending and out of curiosity some people will search his other endeavors. His segment got you talking. It’s 5 am and you talking more about cam this morning than you did the past week. Mission accomplished

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Close your eyes and act like this was Monique.. imagine Monique getting hit up for cnn just to ask her about another female comedian success. Now if Monique say how ya gonna have me up here to talk about someone else I don’t deal with and don’t ask me about my personal success and gets ignant would you take Monique side. Would you be 1 of her babies and be like how you gonna ask an Oscar winner and multiple decade successful comedian about someone else. Now once you calm down from your anger of someone disrespecting Monique’s accomplishments, than understand that’s how cam felt about the diddy question

CNN didnt bring camron on to talk about his podcast and whatever else he's personally promoting...they brought him on to discuss pufffy because hes a rapper, puffy is sort of a rapper..theyre both in the music industry and theyre both black so of course they know each other...

So your monique analogy is flawed :lol: :lol:but ok lets run with it....how would YOU feel if monique came on CNN and did the fake sweet babys thing and caught major ignant attitude and faux anger about being asked to come on talk about another comedian?? Would you say she was keepin it real and just being her true self and be proud and supportive of a black person speaking their mind and telling these cacs to go fuck themselves??

wait wasnt it YOU who said instead of fighting cacs head on she should have just created her own platform and raise her value that way??

soo would YOU support monique in that situation??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s always a new demographic with every company. Not everyone knows about his penis enhancement product and not everyone will be aware of his show. Right now his thing is trending and out of curiosity some people will search his other endeavors. His segment got you talking. It’s 5 am and you talking more about cam this morning than you did the past week. Mission accomplished
so are you...but we already know who cam is so who did he reach really? Again theres laughing WITH you and laughing AT you.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He won’t get another chance. That’s it for him. People thought he had changed with all the positive things he has done with the podcast. But he can forget about it now.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White men are the number 1 buyers of penis enhancements or erection pills he promoted his pink horse to a white male audience that also want to clap some cheeks in the future. He said he gonna smash something, fucking is human nature he said it in a manner that the reporter would more likely understand. You didn’t like the conversation. Obviously can dosent care about your opinion or what you feel should be suitable for tv. He is who he is and not switching up to make certain people happy isn’t what he was gonna do. Once again you didn’t have to watch the interview or comment on it. So it obviously affects you more than him
Man it was done in poor class and a bad look for him. That’s just facts. The Sista didn’t deserve that type of disrespect

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I work in marketing and now have my own marketing business dedicated to minorities. Bruh that is not how you market. Trending hardly ever equals revenue.

He tarnished his brand because people generally purchase because they like the person.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I work in marketing and now have my own marketing business dedicated to minorities. Bruh that is not how you market. Trending hardly ever equals revenue.

He tarnished his brand because people generally purchase because they like the person.
Negro u work in marketing? Didnt u have a cleaning company?lol

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

You're dead wrong. CNN put him on that show to get him to talk about how guilty Puffy was. The next headline would have been "Rapper confirms famous black hip hop artist is a rapist". With a picture of both Puffy and Cam. He did the exact opposite of cooning. He gave them nothing.