yOOOO Killagram

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Yo... Happy New Years my nigga. I'm not going to fuck with you this year. enjoy and have a happy blessed bgol experience!!

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
I will whip yo drawlz in yo ass...if you ever make a pass again at me? Ya hear Me bish...its ok to make a fool outta yo dam self...don't drag me into yo foolishness...you funky bish you
bout fucking time you easily triggered bastid. I'm still giving you a fucking pass ...so talk yo shit, run your jibs and know, a nigga ain't worried about you that's why I called yo punk ass out but because I'm a man of my word, and let you be (this year). lol Enjoy it you funny talking backward country ass nigga.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
popcorn-watching.gif

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bout fucking time you easily triggered bastid. I'm still giving you a fucking pass ...so talk yo shit, run your jibs and know, a nigga ain't worried about you that's why I called yo punk ass out but because I'm a man of my word, and let you be (this year). lol Enjoy it you funny talking backward country ass ninigga.

bout fucking time you easily triggered bastid. I'm still giving you a fucking pass ...so talk yo shit, run your jibs and know, a nigga ain't worried about you that's why I called yo punk ass out but because I'm a man of my word, and let you be (this year). lol Enjoy it you funny talking backward country ass nigga.

Bish who the fuck is you...let's get this shit scrait...what do you bring to this board other than clown shit...FIRST rule...when I'm talking you Shut the fuck up cause you the hoe...and i don't tolerate hoes...i will bish slap you..and by the time you wake up..you will be in 2025...you broke back mountain watching muffucka you