yOOOO Killagram

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bish who the fuck is you...let's get this shit scrait...what do you bring to this board other than clown shit...FIRST rule...when I'm talking you Shut the fuck up cause you the hoe...and i don't tolerate hoes...i will bish slap you..and by the time you wake up..you will be in 2025...you broke back mountain watching muffucka you

tenor.gif

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OP on a brah warning now.

Cat 5 brah

brahnado season:eek2:

5f58f3bcd3f62390bc94626478b31b82.gif

these Brahs know what they talking bout......Brah.

bout fucking time you easily triggered bastid. I'm still giving you a fucking pass ...so talk yo shit, run your jibs and know, a nigga ain't worried about you that's why I called yo punk ass out but because I'm a man of my word, and let you be (this year). lol Enjoy it you funny talking backward country ass nigga.

how-dare-you-james-franco.gif

Brah, I'm not taking sides or anything, but you waaayyy outta pocket. You might want to check yaself, it's all fun and games until one of the Brahvengers shows up.

A walking dead man...he's another mississippi murda...brah
Whelp, there it is.... he done did it now...............Brah.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bish who the fuck is you...let's get this shit scrait...what do you bring to this board other than clown shit...FIRST rule...when I'm talking you Shut the fuck up cause you the hoe...and i don't tolerate hoes...i will bish slap you..and by the time you wake up..you will be in 2025...you broke back mountain watching muffucka you

^^^^

RIP Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hold up bruh, what's going on here? Killa is alright...right?

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you will be missed brother

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member