Yung Joc got a text from his wife mid-interview, saying she wants a divorce after he was allegedly caught cheating

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Bitch crazy as hell. :smh:

dWAjVQ.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But his wife wanting a divorce while he was on radio is staged as well?

maybe. But I'm definitely not believing anything on those shows when all the participants Joc Budden Jim Jones Remy Pap Cyn Cardi etc etc etc have publicly confirmed numerous times over the years those things are fake as f**k.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nut in better than crazy intercourse with a nutty as fuck chick.

Nothing wrong with receiving 700 texts and tires slashed once the honeymoon stage of booty calling goes awry, lol.

So I’ve heard ...

Damn it.

I ain't gonna be all up in here fronting.

Why is it always the ones that carve your name in they thigh with a metal nail file that got an infinity stone embedded in they pum pum?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn it.

I ain't gonna be all up in here fronting.

Why is it always the ones that carve your name in they thigh with a metal nail file that got an infinity stone embedded in they pum pum?

Damn @ the nail file!

So true re: infinity stone pussies.

The one who got away for me was a girl named Tammy. Fine as fuck and rough around the edges. Her family was trouble so I only dated briefly in the mid-90s.

Oh yeah ... and the girl who lived across the street growing up. Come to find out later on that her parents were selling guns out of their basement suite! My mom happened across a small grocery list with gun prices and their address while walking the dog ... like WTF?

Her family scared the fuck outta me too. That pussy had to have been fire, I cpuld only imagine. Her mom was a piece of work!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn @ the nail file!

So true re: infinity stone pussies.

The one who got away for me was a girl named Tammy. Fine as fuck and rough around the edges. Her family was trouble so I only dated briefly in the mid-90s.

Oh yeah ... and the girl who lived across the street growing up. Come to find out later on that her parents were selling guns out of their basement suite! My mom happened across a small grocery list with gun prices and their address while walking the dog ... like WTF?

Her family scared the fuck outta me too. That pussy had to have been fire, I cpuld only imagine. Her mom was a piece of work!

Bro...

I had one attempt suicide.

That officially made me grow the f**k up and stop messing with obsessive.

And trust because I don't like to ever bash my women to hard

You think MEN got stories of crazy chick's? Go ask about some women about dudes! And most times they ain't even seen the pum pum and start stalking at work.

I think it's the danger. Pure and simple. The unpredictability. And also insecurities on both parts. Some guys (and women) love being WANTED no matter how toxic.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn, Playa.

That’s an eye opener.

Smart move to be careful with future ladies & relationships.

Changed my whole attitude on that stuff.

But I GET IT.

She WANTED me. In a way I didn't think possible. My phone call, my voice, my sweaty t shirt, my attention could change her entire week around. When you making a women cum in public by touching the small of her back you gonna overlook her waiting in the rain for 45 min no umbrella just a hoodie because she THOUGHT you were leaving class early that day.