Yung Joc got a text from his wife mid-interview, saying she wants a divorce after he was allegedly caught cheating

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Changed my whole attitude on that stuff.

But I GET IT.

She WANTED me. In a way I didn't think possible. My phone call, my voice, my sweaty t shirt, my attention could change her entire week around. When you making a women cum in public by touching the small of her back you gonna overlook her waiting in the rain for 45 min no umbrella just a hoodie because she THOUGHT you were leaving class early that day.

Hold on ... you weren’t fucking Martha from Baby Reindeer were you?

Asking for my friend who works at Netflix who wants to do a spinoff. He said he would pay me a finder’s fee if I pitched him show concept ideas.

I am trying to get paid in 2025.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Asking for my friend who works at Netflix who wants to do a spinoff. He said he would pay me a finder’s fee if I pitched him show concept ideas.

Negro....
baby-reindeer-netflix-baby-reindeer.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I've told it before but probably removed it since the site is more open.

She was gorgeous and as usual ignored me but I came back from summer damn near 6 ft working outside dark and ready. And suddenly I was somebody. Nothing attracts more than being oblivious. And I just messed around with her once and it was like... she was everywhere anywhere at once. And one unique thing. She tasted delicious i cant explain it. But her tongue skin mouth and umm just tasted like just delicious. Man I wish I could tell you the whole story.

But I will say this - crazy FEELS different. Just like TRUE love feels different. And that is pure addiction.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I've told it before but probably removed it since the site is more open.

She was gorgeous and as usual ignored me but I came back from summer damn near 6 ft working outside dark and ready. And suddenly I was somebody. Nothing attracts more than being oblivious. And I just messed around with her once and it was like... she was everywhere anywhere at once. And one unique thing. She tasted delicious i cant explain it. But her tongue skin mouth and umm just tasted like just delicious. Man I wish I could tell you the whole story.

But I will say this - crazy FEELS different. Just like TRUE love feels different. And that is pure addiction.

"she was everywhere anywhere at once" ... the sequel to the Oscar award-winning movie from recent years.

I hear you on that.

And her tasting delicious can definitely prove intoxicating!