‘Power’ Prequel ‘Raising Kanan’ discussion

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They want to get rid of him they just cant now. They done tried all the tricks but he shows still poppin. But best believe once they get a little replacement he is gone.

Then again he is building his own studio. So he can now do his own shit.
If other networks are interested Starz might rethink.

According to fif there is about 1 or 2 people hating over there. And its a personal thing. I think they want to go white just like they always do. And leave the black shows.
Can’t they get rid of him if they want? It’s not like he’s showrunner.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Can’t they get rid of him if they want? It’s not like he’s showrunner.
Nah they can't he is the owner. He also the one that signed first look contract. And like I mentioned before its not everybody that wants him gone. He named the guys but I forgot the name.

Also like u said his shows are doing great. U dont want to mess that up till u find replacement. Dude from money and violence said they chose 50 over him cause they were talking to both.

Makes u wonder why they canceled LeBron James show

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The winner, by a landslide, has to be... Famous' mom. This dumb broad found a gun in his room and called the cops on him then acted surprised when he got arrested. And to make matters worse, she's buying everything the cops are telling her in the interrogation room. Total dumbass.
:roflmao:
The funny thing is the mom before
Fame got home would do this.
The mom after kinda confused me too

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They dont care tho. They been wanted a replacement. maybe they should circle back to money and violence lol.

They have about 3 years left for all the shows to to end so wr will see.

Yeah, I agree with you!!..I think that Starz is about to cancelled some of these shows...Also I heard that Starz and Lionsgate are splitting up

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Final season. I'm not mad either. Thr ending of last season just didn't make sense

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member

17016554341866.png

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
I believe it shouldn't go past 5.

They need to end this show once kanan mother gets killed.

While it's quite obvious that nobody on Raising Kanan will survive except Kanan and Jukebox.

A time jump should be done so that Ghost and Tommy can be introduced.

Although this is personally my favorite Power franchise and I'd like to see it get a full, fleshed finale.

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s fast as hell! Wasn’t this shit just on a few months back?

Riq season ended with the crossovers that got leaked

Then we had Tommy right? Like around this time last year.

Then Kanan?

Now Riq is back for second half…

It’s too many of these shits to keep track lol