‘Power’ Prequel ‘Raising Kanan’ discussion

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Surprised none of you freak niggas haven't mentioned anything about fucking the old white bar maid bitch.
i-see-you-playa-24478337-png.22679

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It should be interesting to see where Raising Kanan goes next season, like I've mentioned in other threads, Starz is on some fuckery and tomorrow is not promised for any of their original scripted series. At this point, it's 1992, Kanan is 16, deep into the drug game after working with Snaps & Pop, and he's got his first solo kill under his belt (Buck Twenty was a group project). We still have 4 years to go before this story meets up with the final scene in Power set in 1996 where sophomores Ghost & Tommy are already working for Kanan and about to meet Breeze for the first time.

They'll probably need to do a time jump, but fortunately, the actor who plays Kanan is actually 24 in real life so he might not get recast to play his 19/20 year old self. It will be a stretch though, he may have to bulk up in the offseason. They got to stop playing with us and finally introduce Breeze and ideally we should get a look at the dynamic between a young Ghost & Tommy before it's all over. OG Power laid a lot of groundwork for this show and so far the writers have been hanging tough, but I'd hate to see them not be able to wrap things up appropriately simply due to network politics.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ep 10 the Season Finale was ok!!...You kinda knew what was going to happen!!..but it was a ok Season Finale...I wonder if next season will be the last??

RIP to Ronnie crazy ass!!..He took the show in this season!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It should be interesting to see where Raising Kanan goes next season, like I've mentioned in other threads, Starz is on some fuckery and tomorrow is not promised for any of their original scripted series. At this point, it's 1992, Kanan is 16, deep into the drug game after working with Snaps & Pop, and he's got his first solo kill under his belt (Buck Twenty was a group project). We still have 4 years to go before this story meets up with the final scene in Power set in 1996 where sophomores Ghost & Tommy are already working for Kanan and about to meet Breeze for the first time.

They'll probably need to do a time jump, but fortunately, the actor who plays Kanan is actually 24 in real life so he might not get recast to play his 19/20 year old self. It will be a stretch though, he may have to bulk up in the offseason. They got to stop playing with us and finally introduce Breeze and ideally we should get a look at the dynamic between a young Ghost & Tommy before it's all over. OG Power laid a lot of groundwork for this show and so far the writers have been hanging tough, but I'd hate to see them not be able to wrap things up appropriately simply due to network politics.

I think next season prob be their last season!!...Starz is cancelling alot of their shows and don't want to continue on certain shows!!..They are cutting back over there!!..

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Ep 10 the Season Finale was ok!!...You kinda knew what was going to happen!!..but it was a ok Season Finale...I wonder if next season will be the last??

RIP to Ronnie crazy ass!!..He took the show in this season!!..

Dudes character the way he was written was wack as fuck. Much less anyone dealing with his psycho ass for business.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think next season prob be their last season!!...Starz is cancelling alot of their shows and don't want to continue on certain shows!!..They are cutting back over there!!..
Theu can’t cut none of Curtis shit though it’s probably their most highly rated shows. Unless they want to get out of original programming.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Theu can’t cut none of Curtis shit though it’s probably their most highly rated shows. Unless they want to get out of original programming.
They dont care tho. They been wanted a replacement. maybe they should circle back to money and violence lol.

They have about 3 years left for all the shows to to end so wr will see.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They dont care tho. They been wanted a replacement. maybe they should circle back to money and violence lol.

They have about 3 years left for all the shows to to end so wr will see.
You think they don’t care about none of Curtis shows tho?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
You think they don’t care about none of Curtis shows tho?
They want to get rid of him they just cant now. They done tried all the tricks but he shows still poppin. But best believe once they get a little replacement he is gone.

Then again he is building his own studio. So he can now do his own shit.
If other networks are interested Starz might rethink.

According to fif there is about 1 or 2 people hating over there. And its a personal thing. I think they want to go white just like they always do. And leave the black shows.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Then again he is building his own studio. So he can now do his own shit.
If other networks are interested Starz might rethink.
And leave the black shows.
This is why he should go to a black owned premium network that are out there for his show.

I wished black entertainer's stop putting their shows on them CACs network because they don't like showing black shows.