►► OFFICIAL UFC 218: Holloway vs. Aldo 2 - Dec 2nd, 2017

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
I dunno WHAT Stipe can do with this guy. I think he has a wrestling background. He better use that.

at 262 lbs with that power and athleticism doubt Stipe can handle that...Stipe does not have great punching power...only way he wins if he drags him into deep water...but good luck with that....Francis is Rumble 2.0

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Max literally bullied the shit out of Aldo. God damn. I mean he BROKE him.

Aldo needs to bake cookies for that dude. He made him his bitch.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Max's girl can get the D :D

Edit: When she turned around, I noticed she didn't have any ass though :(
But she looked good in that black dress (from the front anyway)

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its time for aldo to retire
he gasses now and he doesnt do what made him famous
its a wrap for him
Yeah... this. No sense in going out like Anderson Silva (washed up and/or in disgrace). Quit now before he's just a journeyman gatekeeper for up and coming contenders to have a "name" in the W column.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe's a damn fool, he's always so caught up in the now. No way in Hell is Max Holloway the greatest ever in that division, just because he's defeated the greatest in the twilight of his career. C'mon, man. Even Max had to call bullshit on that.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Joe's a damn fool, he's always so caught up in the now. No way in Hell is Max Holloway the greatest ever in that division, just because he's defeated the greatest in the twilight of his career. C'mon, man. Even Max had to call bullshit on that.
I mean... Ya gotta look at his walk to the top. Pretty damn impressive. But he's gotta get Frankie before I really start to give it up

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
josa is only 30yrs old he isnt a washed up fighter .

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

This shit was literally like getting a beautiful from your father.

"Don't you grab that belt!":dunno:

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
oh shit it just danwed on me that overeeem got rocked & socked
wIRVvDV.gif

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I was gonna say. 31. There's time to learn a few things.

One thing I noticed about Jose's punches. He would land em but it's like es aiming for the neck or some shit. If he shortened the shots just a little. maybe he could start putting people out. I dunno. I'd love to hear what a boxing expert has to say. He's been training boxing, I wonder if that's something that can be done tuned Over time.

When it comes to cardio ya just can't beat Max

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

i dont know he looked wash
he wont get another title fight as long Max is champ

look he cant go deep in fights
the leg kicks arent what they used to be

he has only to Connor & Max but where does he go from here?