►► OFFICIAL UFC 218: Holloway vs. Aldo 2 - Dec 2nd, 2017

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude has been fighting for over 10 years more battle worn than battle tested right now...after stricter UFC testing he seem to slow down
true but max has his number thats all.he can beat everyone else i mean his last fight he looked good.its just when you get you butt beat like he did in the first fight you kinda get what they call the ronda rousey effect.you lost even before you step in the ring.plus you can see it on josa face when he was coming out.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
true but max has his number thats all.he can beat everyone else i mean his last fight he looked good.its just when you get you butt beat like he did in the first fight you kinda get what they call the ronda rousey effect.you lost even before you step in the ring.plus you can see it on josa face when he was coming out.
There may be SOME way he can get something in on Max but right now all he would have is pure luck. He's training boxing but he has a long way to go.

31... Hmmm. Ya never know with the right camp.

Oh wait. I forgot he's even having trouble making that weight still too.

Who knows what he'll look like at 155

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There may be SOME way he can get something in on Max but right now all he would have is pure luck. He's training boxing but he has a long way to go.

31... Hmmm. Ya never know with the right camp.

Oh wait. I forgot he's even having trouble making that weight still too.

Who knows what he'll look like at 155
good point.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

IMO Jose like other UFC fighters just seem less explosive and gas often after the strict testing...next dude has been fighting at 145 for years he is clearly gassing probably killing himself to make that weight...time to switch gyms and move to 155....he has a BB in BJJ I think.....why not use your BJJ more...your older took alot of damage time to switch up divisions, gyms or gameplans he can't take all this damage just standing there banging with hungry younger guys with good gas tanks

MurderCity

Rising Star
Registered

I thought the same about Anderson Silvia, had not lost for 7 years and 17 fights, then boom he is now 1-4-1 in the last 6 fights. Once that confidence is broken, it can be hard to get back, especially for long win streak guys.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
qEQmx

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
Jose been fighting professional since a teenager he has some miles on his body.

That loss to Mcgregor fucked with him mentally also. I don't think he can shake back from that.
He did shake back. He won the belt again when he beat Frankie. I think his problem is, if he faces someone he doesn't have the size or strength advantage on..and they can take his best shot, he stands no chance. We have yet to see his black belt skills and it appears he doesn't have the wrestling skills to take it to the floor when he wants. Anybody else would have been done if he landed those shots on them..but Max ate them and laughed..Aldo is done because he can't go up in weight and find success and he physically can't go down. His only hope is Max leaves within the next year.

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
Why is Holly Holm still headlining UFC main events
She is boring as hell :hmm:
That Ronda Rousey knockout was the pinnacle of her career
They are looking to put Cyborg on the casual fan map somehow..and what better way than to sacrifice the woman that beat the shit out of Rhonda...Dana hates Jackson/Wink anyway. Gonna be funny if Holly boots her muthafucking ass to the moon