Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitor_Belfort#Mixed_martial_arts_record

qQLHsXn13xXrODUaZoidITrbx1zdVfSTucw6M3QwrKI.jpg

EAeEIhD.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this is why I need links lol I ain't paying for this sad ass card lol should have been a fight night(yeah yeah I'm just cheap af lol)

I don't know of any links, but if you have an android device
You can install the "Mobdro app"
And can watch the fight for free

Or, you can install the "EternalTV app"
But it costs a $5 a month membership

Or, you can install the "SetTV app"
But it costs a $20 a month membership

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn Mackenzie Dern won !!!
That punch was vicious :eek2::eek2::eek2:
But you know that win gonna have an asterick next to it

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Mackenzie Dern won !!!
That punch was vicious :eek2::eek2::eek2:
But you know that win gonna have an asterick next to it
Yeah....They will say that she didn't have to deplete herself in a weight cut and was at full power. That was all technique though.

She just has nice form with that right hand. Caught that cocky bitch right on the button.

Dern is SUPER soft around the middle though. She has GOT to get a nutritionist and tighten up!

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dern ain't shit. She looked 2 whole weight classes bigger than the chick she KO'd. If she weighed in 7lbs over, she's probably at least twice that now... she looks sloppy.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dern ain't shit. She looked 2 whole weight classes bigger than the chick she KO'd. If she weighed in 7lbs over, she's probably at least twice that now... she looks sloppy.
She looked like she was probably 20lbs heavier than when she weighed in.:smh: Still glad she won. Cooper's shit talking was annoying.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UFC needs to keep these Octagon girls and get rid of the ones they normally use. Fights have been good so far. It was crazy seeing Vitor getting knocked out by a front kick to the face again was crazy.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With the way cats are getting knocked out tonight
This pay per view might actually finish before 12 midnight, LOL

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He is definitely an inspiration, but there is no fucking way he can survive at the UFC level of MMA with all the killers on the roster that have ALL of their tools.

I just feel that the old saying applies in his case though. If he inspires only one kid to get the fuck up off the couch and lose some weight or over come some sort of challenge, then it's worth it.