►► OFFICIAL UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington - May 12th, 2018

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
He is definitely an inspiration, but there is no fucking way he can survive at the UFC level of MMA with all the killers on the roster that have ALL of their tools.

I just feel that the old saying applies in his case though. If he inspires only one kid to get the fuck up off the couch and lose some weight or over come some sort of challenge, then it's worth it.

Agreed. It's one thing to be fighting guys in Cage Titans, XFC, WSOF, and LFA ... but a whole new ball game if and when he makes it to the UFC. Especially with all the killers out there. He fought Gaethje in dude's prime 4 years ago and Justin took it to him - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Series_of_Fighting_11:_Gaethje_vs._Newell

Like you said though ... mad respect on his heart and skill .... a great motivational force.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Holy Shit.... Kelvin has that Roy Nelson chin. Souza hit him hard like 3 or 4 times right on the chin.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cot damn, these dudes are swinging for the fences, LOL
One of them is getting knocked out next round
Whoever is the least tired will win it.....

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice win for Gastelum, but he’s too small for the 185 lbs weight class, but he’s too fat for 170lbs... lol

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree with the decision... Souza gassed out and didn't finish all that strong. Gastelum got a chin on him.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay fellas, who ya got ???
Nunes or Pennington ???
Me frankly, I want to see a future Nunes/Cyborg fight

:cool::cool::cool:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay fellas, who ya got ???
Nunes or Pennington ???
Me frankly, I want to see a future Nunes/Cyborg fight

:cool::cool::cool:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm kind of surprised Pennington is still hanging around, in this fight
This doesn't seem like the same "hungry" Amanda Nunes, who first knocked out Ronda Rousey

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I'm kind of surprised Pennington is still hanging around, in this fight
This doesn't seem like the same "hungry" Amanda Nunes, who first knocked out Ronda Rousey

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Pennington is tough as nails tho

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.... Pennington’s corner should have listen to her when she said she wanted out of the fight, Nunes broke her nose and her spirit!!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Seems like bunes took it a little easy in her friend, didn't want to kill her but Rocky is so damn tough that it made it worse. Props to both.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Some of these corners need to be held accountable:smh: Her nose was fucked up!!

The corners and the refs have to make sure to save these fighters from themselves.
Man can you imagine the amount of pain she's going to be in tomorrow. Her leg is all fucked up her face is all fucked up her corner failed her in a fight she had no chance of winning

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All parties in decision making positions failed tonite headlining event.

-Penningtons corner didn't protect their fighter.

-Ref should have ended the fight far earlier.

-Post fight interviewer let Amanda filibuster til they turned the lights on in the club. Bitch was giving shoutouts and didn't answer Nair question.

Fucking awful all around.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Front-Kick-KO.gif
tumblr_nv0danEGNf1ueu615o1_500.gif

20180512_223124.gif