15 year old Coco Gauff upsets Venus Williams at Wimbledon

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Halep just washed Vika today so she'll mostly win next unless Gauff pulls a major upset

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my second love after soccer was tennis ! still have tennis elbow anatomically it never really went away if u look closely! met alot of great friends at camp , lifelong friends till today

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dope...

I got hyped watch in that...

Women's tennis is the best..

Men's tennis just don't have any flare

Going to be fun watching this young goddess ascend

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Wonder if she’ll follow them seeking white boys to have as mates. Think of the irony. Beaten by a younger, stronger more talented ‘you’ a teenager no less. The irony

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wonder if she’ll follow them seeking white boys to have as mates. Think of the irony. Beaten by a younger, stronger more talented ‘you’ a teenager no less. The irony

Don't know about Venus..

But serena gave too many bruhs passes and they all shitted on her..

Some were even talkin shit like lil bitches..

Venus seemed like she wasnt even loomin at bruhs

Tjats not the case for serena....bruhs was hitting it but they wasnt tryin to wife it..

I can go really deep into this but..

Id rather feed the squirrels

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He looks nice...id look out for him..

Is he one of those guys that could dominate most of the time but falls short in big matches.

Or is he still developing..

Thanks tho I'll look out for him

Yup he dominates but does fall short in big matches. He got put out early against Nadal which is basically like the #1 player in tennis.

Depending on your preference, I think Federer is the best player. But Kygrios is the most entertaining and at times the crowd boos him. Because they think he’s disrespecting the sport.

Video when he got into with a fan

Last edited:

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
OG Investor
He looks nice...id look out for him..

Is he one of those guys that could dominate most of the time but falls short in big matches.

Or is he still developing..

Thanks tho I'll look out for him
Yup he dominates but does fall short in big matches. He got put out early against Nadal which is basically like the #1 player in tennis.

Depending on your preference, I think Federer is the best player. But Kygrios is the most entertaining and at times the crowd boos him. Because they think he’s disrespecting the sport.

Video when he got into with a fan

Nick Kyrgios is the tennis equivalent of the "bad guy" heel in professional wrestling - an opponent for the "good guy" to beat up on who is in reality more popular than actually talented. He's barely a Top 50 player (currently #46) who freely admits to tanking matches and somehow gets enough random fluke wins to maintain a "celebrity" that could have peaked 5 years ago. I just read this excellent summary of his waste of potential published yesterday by his hometown paper.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/tennis/nic...nt-truth/4dbb36ee-82ca-4218-acad-938c05c65ae7

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
OG Investor
Don't know about Venus..

Tjats not the case for serena....bruhs was hitting it but they wasnt tryin to wife it..

To be fair and honest, aside from having dated a couple of white guys (big deal), I have NEVER seen the alleged receipts proving that Venus has ever "hated" on Black men. She closely mentors her current mixed doubles partner Frances Tiafoe, (the #1 Black male tennis player) as well as Chris Eubanks and several up and coming Black players both male and female. And her Foundation quietly sponsors a LOT of community service in Compton and in Florida. I just think Venus is much more reserved and quiet and into her Jehovah's Witness religion, so she stays more guarded about her private life to avoid potential controversy.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't know about Venus..

This white dude Bret was shitting on her from at least 2005, but she still gave white dudes a “Pass”.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vid...ne-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations-2017-11

How many white men have we seen Serena with?
How many of those white men married Serena before her current husband?

Don’t blame the “Brothas” for not wifing, relationships don’t work out whether Black or white. :dunno:

Stop running with the narrative that “The Brothas Didn’t Want To marry Her”. Maybe she wasn’t ready, we don’t know? :dunno:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This white dude Bret was shitting on her from at least 2005, but she still gave white dudes a “Pass”.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vid...ne-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations-2017-11

How many white men have we seen Serena with?
How many of those white men married Serena before her current husband?

Don’t blame the “Brothas” for not wifing, relationships don’t work out whether Black or white. :dunno:

Stop running with the narrative that “The Brothas Didn’t Want To marry Her”. Maybe she wasn’t ready, we don’t know? :dunno:

Eh either way I stopped checking for serena..

Or Venus...

I'm also rooting for the other sister tjat is dating a famous soccer player..

And this youg sister Coco.. N

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair and honest, aside from having dated a couple of white guys (big deal), I have NEVER seen the alleged receipts proving that Venus has ever "hated" on Black men. She closely mentors her current mixed doubles partner Frances Tiafoe, (the #1 Black male tennis player) as well as Chris Eubanks and several up and coming Black players both male and female. And her Foundation quietly sponsors a LOT of community service in Compton and in Florida. I just think Venus is much more reserved and quiet and into her Jehovah's Witness religion, so she stays more guarded about her private life to avoid potential controversy.

Hey I cant hate their life their. Choice

Damn shame tho. Its fuckin a new millennium and muthafuckas still fuckin with organized cac washed religions...

Tsk fucking tsk

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Gauff-faces-toughest-Wimbledon-test-yet.html

15778854-7223891-Coco_Gauff_went_out_of_Wimbledon_today_after_losing_to_a_former_-a-165_1562598872436.jpg
15780930-7223891-image-a-101_1562600661412.jpg

15776954-7223891-image-a-114_1562595976503.jpg

15777420-7223891-image-a-134_1562597344072.jpg

15779000-7223891-image-a-141_1562598130757.jpg

15781806-7223891-image-a-111_1562601783133.jpg