2 men have been charged in connection with the homicide of Jam Master Jay

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To kill a legend over 450k??!!!

Kinda low budget if you ask me.

The young niggas have 450k sitting in their living room for pics.

They pay that for 3 nights in the club.

You flip it right you can make 300k-450k . Depending on time of year etc.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
32057444-8636319-image-a-6_1597689868456.jpg

32057430-8636319-image-a-7_1597690213454.jpg

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Jordan was teen who wanted him dead? Dude is 36 now.

Black James Bond

International
International Member
Nah, Bro. Jay was the muscle from jump. He was a street dude and the money and fame didn't change him. Remember, 50 went to Jay for protection to get Prem off his ass.

On another note, sounds like the dude in the fed finally snitched his man out. The shooter was 18 at the time of the shooting.

True he was a street dude from the jump and the most connected out the group. But I believe at that stage of his life and the level of success he achieved, it is a shame that he did not separate himself from it.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems he did not get paid by the group. Had to flip the money to pay the bills.
If you are a successful drug dealer you must make more than a DJ in a rap group.

True he was a street dude from the jump and the most connected out the group. But I believe at that stage of his life and the level of success he achieved, it is a shame that he did not separate himself from it.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
RIP JMJ, hopefully this brings closure for his family. However, it is a damn shame that a founding members of one of HIP Hop most important groups had to resort to selling weight in his latter years of his career. With the success RUN DMC had why was he in that position to be involved with Street shit.

Bro you have no idea how many artists and entertainers have been moving nose candy and ganja for decades. Especially while touring.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It seems he did not get paid by the group. Had to flip the money to pay the bills.
If you are a successful drug dealer you must make more than a DJ in a rap group.
it's called a front.. U'll be surprised how many dudes with careers get money off the books.. When you got a 9-5 nobody question some of your purchases cause your job salary could show you are able to afford it.. We call it 9-5 crooks.. I've had/have friends who fit that criteria.. R.i.p to 1 of my childhood friends his yr salary was 80+ thousand yr.. His coke hustle selling it to white boys was 6 figs a yr.. His purchases were never questioned cause his paperwork shows he could afford a certain lifestyle... Keep your hands clean get a good job and do dirt the white collard way and you can go undetected.. That philosophy been taught.. There's money in the streets and there's money in particular blue/white collard demographic

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. RIP. He died to the streets though?
I wish I could have been in the game and get out.

it's called a front.. U'll be surprised how many dudes with careers get money off the books.. When you got a 9-5 nobody question some of your purchases cause your job salary could show you are able to afford it.. We call it 9-5 crooks.. I've had/have friends who fit that criteria.. R.i.p to 1 of my childhood friends his yr salary was 80+ thousand yr.. His coke hustle selling it to white boys was 6 figs a yr.. His purchases were never questioned cause his paperwork shows he could afford a certain lifestyle... Keep your hands clean get a good job and do dirt the white collard way and you can go undetected.. That philosophy been taught.. There's money in the streets and there's money in particular blue/white collard demographic

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Same thing with a lot of these businesses. Especially barbershops and restaurants.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yet another reason why the streets and hood politics are worthless. The streets have long known who killed this brother. Yet two key suspects remain alive and well despite all the "real niggas" that so-called had Jays back?
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.Jay was involved in drugs right? If I'm wrong,then I'll take back my comment

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
I got the same advice from a OG connected Italian when I was in the game in NYC. He owned a body shop on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn, his father was a retired cop. He saw some shit in my car and was like "yo kid whats this about?". I came clean and he told me always keep a legit story. If shit should ever hit the fan you can say this is who I am and this is what I do.