2015-2016 NBA playoff edition: Finals - Cavs vs Warriors - Cavs win 4-3

Who's you going with Cavs or Warriors!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Not sure you can abuse Steph. He has pretty much locked down Smith

Fam....

Smith hot by Curry whenever he wanted. It's the defense at the rim that bothered him.

You better hope the Cavs lose next game breh. You hating so hard you about to pull a muscle. You'll deserve the roasting you get.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is Kyrie Irving the most overrated PG in the NBA, and if not who is?

he cannot play defense but when healthy offensively?

He is tops.

Tops in offense? Lol ok... Curry disagrees

bet you Curry agrees TODAY.

tumblr_n980pal3Zz1r9c36po1_500.gif

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How is it demoralizing? No Green.. Bogut went down and the refs swollowed the whistle in the fought quarter allowing the cavs to balloon the lead..

If you don't think the refs affected the outcome of this game deliberately your naive lmaoo

I called it exactly how the game would go and said from 9am yesterday when the ref assignment came out that GS would lose game 5..

Nigga it's the NBA of course the refs had a hand in the outcome. No Green should be no problem they got the splash bros right? And I was watching E3 coverage but from I heard in the beginning the refs wasn't giving the Cavs NO CALLS. It's demoralizing because this team was suppose to be neck and neck with with the 96-97 Bulls right? Fuck outta here

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
and it was a good respond....balanced and rational

And I agree...

I just don't understand the analysis being so inconsistent when it comes to teams and certain players.

but based on the responses in this thread...

I think we are both going to be wrong.

People are gonna cape up who they want regardless of the outcome and will only use facts to bolster their respective position.

Instead of Lebron is and been great Steph is great Klay is incredible Drammond is a damn beast Kyrie when healthy is one of the best players in the game

at least ew can all agree Kevin Love is over rated and getting a pass.

:cool:

(CP ALERT :lol: )

I don't think Love is getting a pass, I think it's the obvious actually. He is pointed out as the weak link to different degrees here, in the media, etc. Essentially, what else do you do? No way you bench him completely, because there isn't THAT much of a better option for him coming off of the Cavs bench. Also, as much as Love is weak defensively, and not doing much offensively, everybody knew who and what he was when he got there. He is not without talent and ability as well, and I also faught the Cavs staff, for not implementing some sets that would take advantage of his strengths. If that was the case,they should have left his ass in Minny and kept Wiggins... but that is on LeBron though...

As far as 'fair' treatment, and I LOVE going at LeBron, primarly to fuck with other posters here more than anythng else though, you don't hear as much media uproar with Curry as opposed to LeBron because as I've said before, Curry is 'safer' than LeBron in some eyes. They will NEVER shit on a media 'darling' the way they do the big bad wolf types. FUnny thing is, and based on the perception here, the same bias we claim Curry gets, we actually show it here by only singling him out. KD doesn't get HALF the shit he should, both here and in the media, but that isn't pointed out with as much venom as Curry's relationship to the media though... Why is that? Why does KD get such a pass, but its a felony offense for Curry to get the exact same treatement, and at least he has won a chip already?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Nigga it's the NBA of course the refs had a hand in the outcome. No Green should be no problem they got the splash bros right? And I was watching E3 coverage but from I heard in the beginning the refs wasn't giving the Cavs NO CALLS. It's demoralizing because this team was suppose to be neck and neck with with the 96-97 Bulls right? Fuck outta here

Why you getting sensitive? That pressure on your next for the cavs to win? Lmaoo clown

I told ya dumb ass who would win every game so far and I haven't been wron yet.. You better hope Brothers and Malloy not the refs for game 6... It's curtains for the cavs lmaoo

Pray hard nigga :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam, every since LeBron left Miami, Brownturd has been on a hating spree.

Read all his posts in this thread with that knowledge in mind.

Oh OK ...

cause I gotta make sure to budget my time well

caping up all these players can get exhausting.

:cool:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam....

Smith hot by Curry whenever he wanted. It's the defense at the rim that bothered him.

You better hope the Cavs lose next game breh. You hating so hard you about to pull a muscle. You'll deserve the roasting you get.
That had nothing to do with the convo?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think Kyrie is a better one on one create your own shot offensive player than LeBron... But a better overall player?!?! 'Turd is trippin :lol:

Your right, to me Lebron work damn hard for his points. Shit he still struggles with what he does best, driving to the basket(he scores often but miss way more than he should)

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why you getting sensitive? That pressure on your next for the cavs to win? Lmaoo clown

I told ya dumb ass who would win every game so far and I haven't been wron yet.. You better hope Brothers and Malloy not the refs for game 6... It's curtains for the cavs lmaoo

Pray hard nigga :lol:

Nigga I know the real NBA is dead. Up here knowing the refs by name and shit. Pathetic.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, every since LeBron left Miami, Brownturd has been on a hating spree.

Read all his posts in this thread with that knowledge in mind.
I don't give a fuck about Cleveland or their fans. Who even thinks of Cleveland. City is trash and got ugly ass hoes

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Kyrie is a better one on one create your own shot offensive player than LeBron... But a better overall player?!?! 'Turd is trippin :lol:
That day has already started with Kyrie becoming the man. Nothing against Lebron but Kyrie is the better player now and will start to separate from his shadow as Lebron ages

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those Bulls won in 6 vs the Sonics. Bulls had a 3-0 lead and lost the next two by double digits and finally won game 6

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
just had to turn off the radio in the break room...

I swear if I hear one more cac or deluded brotha sh*t on Lebron

saying he aint got heart he aint Jordan he aint never won anything...

that Curry is over rated

that they using Love wrong

and NOW Drammond is an idiot and isn't smart'

Kerr had to CONTROL him

on of course NOW Curry wife is a b*tch who made it worse doesn't know her place and needs to be quiet.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
just had to turn off the radio in the break room...

I swear if I hear one more cac or deluded brotha sh*t on Lebron

saying he aint got heart he aint Jordan he aint never won anything...

that Curry is over rated

that they using Love wrong

and NOW Drammond is an idiot and isn't smart'

Kerr had to CONTROL him

on of course NOW Curry wife is a b*tch who made it worse doesn't know her place and needs to be quiet.

Like I said bro, this finals have heart attacks written all over it..Warriors and Lebron playing against each other, I hope it goes 7, just so these fuckers can have mental break downs continuously