2015-2016 NBA playoff edition: Finals - Cavs vs Warriors - Cavs win 4-3

Who's you going with Cavs or Warriors!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
Kyrie is better than Lebron. Kyrie is 24 and Lebron is turning 32 soon. Each year that passes it will become more apparent who the better player on the Cavs will be.
Really ? Kylie can't even average 5 assist 7 boards but he's better than lebron - how far did cavs go without lebron ?

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
just had to turn off the radio in the break room...

I swear if I hear one more cac or deluded brotha sh*t on Lebron

saying he aint got heart he aint Jordan he aint never won anything...

that Curry is over rated

that they using Love wrong

and NOW Drammond is an idiot and isn't smart'

Kerr had to CONTROL him

on of course NOW Curry wife is a b*tch who made it worse doesn't know her place and needs to be quiet.
Curry's wife does need to shut the fuck up though.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
just had to turn off the radio in the break room...

I swear if I hear one more cac or deluded brotha sh*t on Lebron

saying he aint got heart he aint Jordan he aint never won anything...

that Curry is over rated

that they using Love wrong

and NOW Drammond is an idiot and isn't smart'

Kerr had to CONTROL him

on of course NOW Curry wife is a b*tch who made it worse doesn't know her place and needs to be quiet.

I do feel they arw using Love wrong tho...

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
Something is wrong with a lot of you dudes - or chicks by the way some of y'all react - sounds like some of y'all have personal beef with lebron or curry or you refinanced your home to bet on the finals - calm the fuck down root for who u want - stop tryna shit on ppl who aren't rooting for your team - niggas ready to catch bodies behind this shit- either bet money or just enjoy this shit - how we got 2-4 of the best players in the league all blk doing well but we finding ways to shit on their accomplishments - if gw wins lebron will still be a great player if Cavs win gw will still be a great team

Last edited:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Something is wrong with a lot of you dudes - or chicks by the way some of y'all react - sounds like some of y'all have personal beef with lebron or curry or you refinanced your home to bet on the finals - calm the fuck down root for who u want - stop tryna shit on ppl who aren't rooting for your team - niggas ready to catch bodies behind this shit- either bet money or just enjoy this shit - how we got 2-4 of the best players in the league all blk doing well but we finding ways to shit in their accomplishments - if gw wins lebron will still be a great player if Cavs win gw will still be a great team
1180A160.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dallas for one
Now tell us about Steph legacy. Yesterday you said the game would define he and Bron. So ummmm.....
Not to start no sh*t but....

If Drammond is THIS important to the dubs?

and

Lebron BEAT this exact same team TWICE last year damn near by himself

no Love OR Kyrie...

what does say about Steph and Klay?

just asking.

ya'll may proceed.
Been telling cats all year. Mvp my ass.

GSW went 4 for 19 on wide open 3s.

This is where they lost the game despite all the other factors.
The mvp and Barnes missed most those.

Nigga it's the NBA of course the refs had a hand in the outcome. No Green should be no problem they got the splash bros right? And I was watching E3 coverage but from I heard in the beginning the refs wasn't giving the Cavs NO CALLS. It's demoralizing because this team was suppose to be neck and neck with with the 96-97 Bulls right? Fuck outta here
Exactly. Refs were killing Cavs all game.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That Guta ninja just nervous cause he know what time it is.. He better pray Cavs win Thursday cause it won't be a good look GS win a chip in Cleveland again lmaoo

Nigga I'm proud of my team regardless, I'm waiting for this proof you got of me being mad at LeBron going to Miami or me being on the Kevin Love bandwagon

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Something is wrong with a lot of you dudes - or chicks by the way some of y'all react - sounds like some of y'all have personal beef with lebron or curry or you refinanced your home to bet on the finals - calm the fuck down root for who u want - stop tryna shit on ppl who aren't rooting for your team - niggas ready to catch bodies behind this shit- either bet money or just enjoy this shit - how we got 2-4 of the best players in the league all blk doing well but we finding ways to shit in their accomplishments - if gw wins lebron will still be a great player if Cavs win gw will still be a great team

Who is this dude?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Chad Ford: Five game-changing NBA draft trades we'd love to see (note Hate it for the Sixers)

The massive three-teamer
Knicks send: Carmelo Anthony and Robin Lopez to Cleveland

Cavaliers send: Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Mo Williams and Sasha Kaun to Phoenix

Suns send: Eric Bledsoe to Cleveland; Brandon Knight, Alex Len, P.J. Tucker, Archie Goodwin and the Nos. 4 and 13 picks to New York

The Jimmy Butler deal

Bulls send: Jimmy Butler to Minnesota

Wolves send: No. 5 pick, Zach LaVine, Gorgui Dieng and Nikola Pekovic to Chicago

The Lakers-Celtics swap

Lakers send: D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle to Boston

Celtics send: Picks Nos. 3 and 16 along with Jonas Jerebko, R.J. Hunter and Jordan Mickey to Los Angeles

Big for small

Sixers send: Jahlil Okafor to New Orleans

Pelicans send: No. 6 pick and Alexis Ajinca to Philadelphia

The backcourt boosts

Hawks send: Jeff Teague and Thabo Sefolosha to Sacramento

Kings send: No. 8 pick, Kosta Koufos and Ben McLemore to Atlanta

http://espn.go.com/nba/insider/stor...nba?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

NBA: Five game-changing NBA draft trades ESPN Chad Ford would love to see

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If they gonna trade Kyrie it's better be for CP3, they gonna trade love it should be for a draft pick and then sign someone like Al Horford to play the 4....

Lebron is the constant, so that good enough for the playoff...doing anything stupid don't make sense

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Chad Ford: Five game-changing NBA draft trades we'd love to see (note Hate it for the Sixers)

The massive three-teamer

Suns send: Eric Bledsoe to Cleveland; Brandon Knight, Alex Len, P.J. Tucker, Archie Goodwin and the Nos. 4 and 13 picks to New York

The Jimmy Butler deal

Wolves send: No. 5 pick, Zach LaVine, Gorgui Dieng and Nikola Pekovic to Chicago

The Lakers-Celtics swap

Celtics send: Picks Nos. 3 and 16 along with Jonas Jerebko, R.J. Hunter and Jordan Mickey to Los Angeles

Big for small

The backcourt boosts

http://espn.go.com/nba/insider/stor...nba?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

That would be interesting

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

The massive three-teamer

The Jimmy Butler deal

The Lakers-Celtics swap

Big for small

The backcourt boosts

If that shit go down wit the Snicks I can see Wade signing with the cavs. Cavs then send JR smith packing

@gene cisco jerking off right now at the thought of it

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Now tell us about Steph legacy. Yesterday you said the game would define he and Bron. So ummmm.....

I said a career defining moment I said nothing about Legacy...

This was a great moment for LeBron... on Par with his 07 Pistons performance, etc.
This was a bad moment for Curry, he didn't show up

Legacy cannot be defined until a career is over...

Moments, accomplishments all make up Legacy.

Great moment for LeBron, just like the Pistons game, His choke against Dallas, His MVPs and Chips in Miami
Bad moment for Curry, Just like his record breaking 3 pointer, his Unanimous MVP, etc.

Still a lot of defining moments for both to be played out Bruh...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said a career defining moment I said nothing about Legacy...

This was a great moment for LeBron... on Par with his 07 Pistons performance, etc.
This was a bad moment for Curry, he didn't show up

Legacy cannot be defined until a career is over...

Moments, accomplishments all make up Legacy.

Great moment for LeBron, just like the Pistons game, His choke against Dallas, His MVPs and Chips in Miami
Bad moment for Curry, Just like his record breaking 3 pointer, his Unanimous MVP, etc.

Still a lot of defining moments for both to be played out Bruh...

mods, can we make this a sticky please?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok... Explain why that is important to yoi chief?

on the real

aint none of this really important to me

I was saying that was a great point that more people need to recognize when they make these rushes to judgement and completely indict players over ONE game or series, chief.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
on the real

I was saying that was a great point that more people need to recognize, chief.

I was just curious Bruh..

See, the difference between me and a lot of other posters here, is I am real about shit. Most of these Cats are true haters or Stans. I've gone on the record giving props and respect to LeBron when he does well, for his achievements, but I will shit on him when he chokes. Same thing with Curry... I celebrate his achievements, and speak to when he is shitty. Check my posts during the first half last night about that Dudes play.

I keep shit real, but a lot of other Dudes are mad Stans, who will turn into stone if they speak on or don't cop pleas for their 'favorite' players, OR hide and bitch when someone they hate on does well, but go on pages long rants when they have a bad game like it validates their point.. Shit is pathetic Bruh.

LeBron had a signature type performance last night, one I've been calling for him to have for a minute. THAT LeBron was one who I felt back in 2007 had the potential to be the best ever... my only issue is those types of performances are too few and far between.

Curry has a LOT of proving to do for the rest of his career. Was he the Regular Season MVP in my opinion, absolutely! Hell, A lot of previous MVPs don't make it past the second round of the playoffs. His playoff performance has absolutely nothing to do with the regular season award he won, and all the bitching and moaning by some of these Dudes won't change the fact that he will go down in history as the first Unanimous MVP...

Shit Bruh, I'm a damn ride or die Sixers fan (let that shit sink in :lol: ), but I have no problem recognizing true talent when I see it, and Curry and LeBron are two of the best at what each of them do well that I've ever seen and I've seen A LOT of basketball Dude. :cheers:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
on the real

I was saying that was a great point that more people need to recognize when they make these rushes to judgement and completely indict players over ONE game or series, chief.

Thats been a Jordan dickrider MO the last 6 years. When Bron loses make it be the finality to his career that they crave. When he wins dont talk about or analyze it (see 2012 and 2013).