2016-2017 College Football National Title Game - Clemson vs Bama part II - Who you going with?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
‏@TampaSportsAuth
Absolutely gorgeous day for #CFBPlayoff #NationalChampionship #TampaBay2017

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
5873d3a120286da08b000001.png

VIDEO: Nick Saban Reportedly Using This Clip to Get Bama Hyped For Title Game

Mark Powell09 JAN 2017

The long wait for a National Title Game rematch is almost over.

It's tough to imagine Alabama players need any help getting hyped for this one, but just in case, Nick Saban and his video team put together a memorable tape to pinch their nerves juuusssttt a bit more.

They ought to title this one "media members doubting Bama mixed with Muhammad Ali highlights", because that's literally what this is. But I'll be damned if it doesn't make me want to run out onto the field on Monday night.

I don't even like Alabama, and all I want to do is hit someone in Orange/Skip Bayless.

At this point, you have to wonder why any media member would doubt Bama? Even if they lose tonight, they're bound to prove you wrong within the next three years. That's just a fact.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just don't get it. Alabama's offense is ass. It's one dimensional: All they do is run, because they can't pass. If you take away Alabama's run game they couldn't score, and they'd lose t.o.p.

Alabama has a really good defense that creates turnovers--I get that. But t.o.p. matters, and Alabama's offense without its run game would be 3 and out a lot. Alabama's defense would eventually wear-down and crack if it was on the field most of the game.

So what is it? Does Alabama (usually) win because its defense is too good? Or, does it (usually) win because it's run game is so good they don't need to pass?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just don't get it. Alabama's offense is ass. It's one dimensional: All they do is run, because they can't pass. If you take away Alabama's run game they couldn't score, and they'd lose t.o.p.

Alabama has a really good defense that creates turnovers--I get that. But t.o.p. matters, and Alabama's offense without its run game would be 3 and out a lot. Alabama's defense would eventually wear-down and crack if it was on the field most of the game.

So what is it? Does Alabama (usually) win because its defense is too good? Or, does it (usually) win because it's run game is so good they don't need to pass?
They dominate the interior lines

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

That running game real, you have to respect the passing also...

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
Clemson needs a mid level pass attack, either they trying to throw deep or some screen or shallow pass

That shit ain't going

Bama d is good but beatable, but it's gonna be a long day if you don't at least stop the bama run game