2016-2017 College Football National Title Game - Clemson vs Bama part II - Who you going with?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I hate Alabama but I just can't root for Dabo and that Clemson player who molested the kid from Ohio State.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Let's see what gonna happen in this half.

First time seeing Clemson this year so i don't know how they normally play during the end of games but this normally when Bama turn it on for whatever reason.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Let me just say that anyone saying this Alabama team is the best team ever are smoking rock. The 2001 Hurricanes would beat this team by 21 points.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me just say that anyone saying this Alabama team is the best team ever are smoking rock. The 2001 Hurricanes would beat this team by 21 points.
I been saying the same thing. I've never seen a more complete team like the 2001 Hurricanes. I think this Bama defense is better though.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I been saying the same thing. I've never seen a more complete team like the 2001 Hurricanes. I think this Bama defense is better though.

Man. I think the 1995 Nebraska team stomps everybody. That Miami team had some close games.. that Nebraska team fucking stomped the shit out of everybody.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Fuck. Deshaun on some electric boogaloo shit with that spin move

latest

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Beautiful pass for the TD.

Please let Watson fall to the Bears at #3.....