2024 - 2025 Men's college basketball Official Thread - A New Year

Which Conference will have the National Champion?

• ACC

• Pac-10

• Big 10

• Big 12

• Big East

• SEC

• Other Conference

Results are only viewable after voting.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Charlise-House-Ex-Husband-Eddie-With-Their-Kids-768x768.jpg
All you need to know
His dad(Eddie House) and uncle(Mike Bibby) both played in the league. He probably won't but it's good to see him doing well after transferring from his dad's alma mater Arizona State.
Considering how poorly Wagner has looked with Kentucky, he and Bradshaw made tha wrong decision. They both are going to be drafted behind a slow unheralded guard that is the new hillbilly Kobe, Austin Reeves clone.

If they would have gone to Louisville all would have fared better, oh well.
That hillbilly committed to Kentucky hella early cause his dad was a MOP of the Final Four when he played there. And right now he's taller than Wagner as well as a better shooter and defender. Wagner, Bradshaw and Edwards have not lived up to the hype for most of the season.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That hillbilly committed to Kentucky hella early cause his dad was a MOP of the Final Four when he played there. And right now he's taller, than Wagner as well as a better shooter and defender. Wagner, Bradshaw and Edwards have not lived up to the hype for most of the season.

Kid is shooting 50% from three.

Cal has made a mistake not starting Dillingham and Sheppard.

I suspect it's tied to Klutch, because they didn't start Chris Livingston, and they don't want their players lured away.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
A lot of teams got screwed with the upsets.

UVA and Michigan State don't deserve to be in.

St John's sort of got screwed. Play at the end of the season and a tough loss to UConn didn't matter at all.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of teams got screwed with the upsets.

UVA and Michigan State don't deserve to be in.

St John's sort of got screwed. Play at the end of the season and a tough loss to UConn didn't matter at all.
The Big East tourney did not matter to the committee unless UConn lost

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

:eek2:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
UVA being ass has nothing to do with the ACC, Wake and Pitt were better teams

The committee shouldn't have let them in.

I know Rick Pitino is fuming right now. Jeff Capel, Kim English, Shaheen...

You skipped over us for this 1950's bullshit

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
A lot of these boys just want to hoop. I don’t get the constant NIT rejection

I get it. The portal opened on Monday. A lot of these kids can leave and are planning too.

It should be up to the team. Let them vote.

The NIT used to be for extra practice time and build momentum for the next season. That's changed with the NIL and transfers.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That was embarrassing.

I keep wondering if they're going to go to Bennett and ask him to speed things up and stop having 50 point games or come to a mutual agreement