2024 - 2025 Men's college basketball Official Thread - A New Year

Which Conference will have the National Champion?

• ACC

• Pac-10

• Big 10

• Big 12

• Big East

• SEC

• Other Conference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I might actually get the final. I went pretty much chalk

I had UNC/UConn and Kentucky/Purdue

With UConn and Purdue in the final. I think I said months ago that Purdue and UConn were the two best teams.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How does a team commit no fouls for 15 minutes?
From a team having a 7'4 center, and you stick with shooting mid range and 3 point shots.

If Horne gets cold, State is done.

OConnell is probably done for the tourney. Hard to play with chemistry without your starting pg

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
NC State ran out of gas.
They had a good run tho.

Nah, they ran into someone 7'4 and 300 pounds, and Burns couldn't do that slow back down shit he's been doing since the ACC Tournament.

I know when Burns first to put his shoulder into Edey and he didn't move six inches like normal sized centers he knew it was going to be a long day.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NC State ran out of gas.
They had a good run tho.

Bring O'Connell back, when he could not score or defend, was a bad move by Keatts.

He panicked, they were only down 7, just missing layups and open shots.

On ball Defense played well until that substitution.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Once I seen North Carolina Tar Heel fans shamelessly bandwagoning rival NC State, who just whooped them in the ACC tournament, I knew they would lose. :lol: That Tar Heel program is cursed, their reckless fans brought the energy to Raleigh this week and ruined the Wolfpack's season. ACC opponents need to tell Tar Heel fans to stay on that side going forward. All they bring is bad vibes and losing.