2024 - 2025 Men's college basketball Official Thread - A New Year

Which Conference will have the National Champion?

• ACC

• Pac-10

• Big 10

• Big 12

• Big East

• SEC

• Other Conference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Cal helped out Kentucky. They didn't want to pay his buyout. The fanbase has turned on him. AD didn't like him.

Cal is 65. He'll get recruits to Arkansas, but I doubt on the same level. He's trying to get this class to go with him, but other schools will be doing the same. :dunno:

Will be interesting to see who Kentucky wants and gets. Of course they would like a Scott Drew, Danny Hurley or Nate Oates.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cal helped out Kentucky. They didn't want to pay his buyout. The fanbase has turned on him. AD didn't like him.

Cal is 65. He'll get recruits to Arkansas, but I doubt on the same level. He's trying to get this class to go with him, but other schools will be doing the same. :dunno:

Will be interesting to see who Kentucky wants and gets. Of course they would like a Scott Drew, Danny Hurley or Nate Oates.
What about Pope from BYU?

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

Cal has gotten recruits everywhere he's been and Musselman even had the #2 recruiting class come to Arkansas a couple of years ago. As long as Cal puts them in the NBA the recruits will come.

I'd assume that Kentucky takes a shot at Scott Drew along with Brad Underwood from Illinois. Arkansas took a shot at Chris Beard and Jerome Tang before getting Cal. If Kentucky comes calling either of them they may take the job. Buzz Williams if somehow Kentucky doesn't get one of the Tier 1 options

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most players drafted in 25 years + Tyson's Chicken & Jerry Jones money.. I think they'll do fine

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Most players drafted in 25 years + Tyson's Chicken & Jerry Jones money.. I think they'll do fine

Kentucky, it's name and it's facilities still has a different cache than Arkansas. He'll get some, but it won't be the same. Hell, he shouldn't want it to be the same if he wants to actually win. Mussselman was doing pretty good at Arkansas until this past year.

This move is for the next coach at Arkansas IMO.

Cal complained about a lot of things at Kentucky until they were upgraded, like he was trying to get a new practice facility....and they have some of the best facilities in college basketball. Cal is 65 and has what, 5 years left?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I was trying to tell people about Arkansas being a good job compared to Michigan/Ohio State

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Womens rating were way higher but got less tV money than these cats