2024 - 2025 Men's college basketball Official Thread - A New Year

Which Conference will have the National Champion?

• ACC

• Pac-10

• Big 10

• Big 12

• Big East

• SEC

• Other Conference

Results are only viewable after voting.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I haven't watched college basketball all season but will watching the WOMENS NCAA TOURNAMENT... Mainly South Carolina, LSU and Iowa, also USC if they are even in it

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
12304369.gif

giphy.gif

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
This LSU vs SOUTH CAROLINA game is good, these women got skills :oops:.. Angel Reese told that big center “I'm bringing it ALL DAY!“

Well on second thought they have their moments I still seeing a bunch of just throwing the ball at the basket, falling down and mised layups .lol

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This LSU vs SOUTH CAROLINA game is good, these women got skills :oops:.. Angel Reese told that big center “I'm bringing it ALL DAY!“

Well on second thought they have their moments I still seeing a bunch of just throwing the ball at the basket, falling down and mised layups .lol

I just finished the Iowa vs Nebraska game that went into overtime...shit was intense and back and forth for the whole game. Nebraska had the upper hand for most of the game..they were shutting down Caitlin clarke until the 4th quarter and OT when she got hot, a couple clutch threes and steals to seal the game...the sista that plays center on the team had some big plays too

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I just finished the Iowa vs Nebraska game that went into overtime...shit was intense and back and forth for the whole game. Nebraska had the upper hand for most of the game..they were shutting down Caitlin clarke until the 4th quarter and OT when she got hot, a couple clutch threes and steals to seal the game...the sista that plays center on the team had some big plays too
I meant to watch that one but was out and about