**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Hurricane Milton Aftermath ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Soooo you saying the next storm gonna try to outdo Milton?

Man, I don’t know.

This one is going to have to be studied. Hurricane Charley had a tornado outbreak, and likely more tornadoes than Milton.

But the shear size of these tornados in a non-baroclinic (temperature difference between hot and cold) environment is wild.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not. There's multiple vids and pics posted about it. This was before Milton touched down. Was one of the many tornadoes

Actually didn't even know this was Avenir. I was in that subdivision 2 yrs ago looking at the model homes, toured that whole hood. My wife's family lives in Boynton and Wellington, like 20m away. We looked at that Avenir to move to during Covid. Just wild that we almost moved there. Still would though

and you know whats crazy...imagine all of that spanish tile being hurled through the air :smh:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Anybody got an update on this cat?…

Florida man who strapped his entire house down ahead of Hurricane Milton becomes internet sensation

Mohammed placed six enormous straps around his one-story home in a bid to keep it from washing or blowing away when the storm hits.

By Lillian Gissen
October 9, 2024

90664059-13942993-Tampa_resident_Mohammed_Nijem_strapped_his_entire_house_down_ahe-m-165_1728505041877.jpg

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn.... They need to just leave dude alone. I wonder what he did.....lol

The Orlando Sentinel reported that his criminal history includes a one-year prison sentence for “punching a police officer in the nose” and a separate case last year in which he was accused of setting a park bench on fire and then splashing gasoline on a woman nearby, who “feared for her life.”

Records reviewed by PEOPLE verify that Malinowski, whose name is also sometimes spelled Malinoyski, was released from prison in Florida in 2022 after serving a year for battery of law enforcement or another official.

In February 2023, he was separately accused of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon after a woman claimed he put gasoline on her while she was smoking a cigarette, a probable cause affidavit states. Malinowski told police at the time that he “had thrown the gasoline straight up into the air,” according to the affidavit, and court records show the case was subsequently dropped, though it’s not clear why.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Elon Musk’s offer of ‘free internet’ to Hurricane Milton victims isn’t quite what it seems

However, the billionaire failed to mention that victims of the disasters would need to purchase a Starlink starter kit for almost $400, The Register first reported.

Rhian Lubin
October 10, 2024

milton-starlink-musk-getty.jpg

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the basement as soon as the Tornado Warning hits your phone. If you don't have a basement, get in the innermost room with the most walls between you and the outside.

FYI, as it was explained to me:
Tornado Watch = You have all the ingredients in place to make tacos
Tornado Warning = Someone made a taco
Playing all while coming down the street :lol:

Been in one and YOU'LL NEVER FORGET IT

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Anybody got an update on this cat?…

Florida man who strapped his entire house down ahead of Hurricane Milton becomes internet sensation

Mohammed placed six enormous straps around his one-story home in a bid to keep it from washing or blowing away when the storm hits.

By Lillian Gissen
October 9, 2024

90664059-13942993-Tampa_resident_Mohammed_Nijem_strapped_his_entire_house_down_ahe-m-165_1728505041877.jpg

He probably got swept up in a tornado while singing the chorus...

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon Musk’s offer of ‘free internet’ to Hurricane Milton victims isn’t quite what it seems

However, the billionaire failed to mention that victims of the disasters would need to purchase a Starlink starter kit for almost $400, The Register first reported.

Rhian Lubin
October 10, 2024

milton-starlink-musk-getty.jpg

The worlds richest man, everybody!

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Do you believe in God? If you do, then you know this is what God wanted for you. Go outside enjoy and say "thank you, jesus, we are thankful for this blessing". Maybe all the money the governor saved on DEI he can give to those people to get their houses fixed. They think I will be giving a fuck, NOPE!

Everybody in that state can suck a gaggle of HIV infected dicks and die tonight, horny homobitches!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Damn.... They need to just leave dude alone. I wonder what he did.....lol

The Orlando Sentinel reported that his criminal history includes a one-year prison sentence for “punching a police officer in the nose” and a separate case last year in which he was accused of setting a park bench on fire and then splashing gasoline on a woman nearby, who “feared for her life.”

Records reviewed by PEOPLE verify that Malinowski, whose name is also sometimes spelled Malinoyski, was released from prison in Florida in 2022 after serving a year for battery of law enforcement or another official.

In February 2023, he was separately accused of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon after a woman claimed he put gasoline on her while she was smoking a cigarette, a probable cause affidavit states. Malinowski told police at the time that he “had thrown the gasoline straight up into the air,” according to the affidavit, and court records show the case was subsequently dropped, though it’s not clear why.

So you're telling me that these idiots had no idea or suspicion that this one leg bat shit crazy meth head has a criminal past? Lmao what they think he was a youth pastor that was down on his luck? Lmao

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

I was right