**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Beryl (Maxed at 165 mph | Currently 110 mph). ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Winds down to 150 mph. The storm is being sheared from the south, causing it to weaken.

235609-5day-cone-no-line-and-wind.png

Here is a new satellite image I am working on.

202407022010-L2-CMIPF-Sand.jpg

anigif.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, we may have the infamous category 6 storm by that time who knows and no, I’m not joking

We’ve already had some storms exceed 190 mph in the Pacific. I think Maria and Irma reached over 180 mph. I’m not sure of the National Hurricane Center will put in a cat 6, but I get where you’re coming from. Those type of intensities are possible.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
We’ve already had some storms exceed 190 mph in the Pacific. I think Maria and Irma reached over 180 mph. I’m not sure of the National Hurricane Center will put in a cat 6, but I get where you’re coming from. Those type of intensities are possible.
Oh, and remember that hurricane last year that hit Acapulco Mexico. It turned into a damn monster in five hours. Of course, climate change caused this hurricane to go apeshit, but at the same time I hope they did a case study of this because this was a extremely unique hurricane.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Hurricane Beryl Isn’t a Freak Storm—It’s the Exact Nightmare Meteorologists Predicted​

Climate scientist was screaming about this back in the 80s and 90s and it is coming true. The biggest unfortunate thing about this process is a lot of this stuff didn’t supposed to happen for another 50 years but it’s happening now.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

There were some reports that Ida had winds very very high… if I remember correctly it was in the 170’s

It was a local report, from one of the fire stations or news centers. Im thinking this probably why the reports didn’t get more attention.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Spoke with my father and he says there is nothing going yet where he is. He also says the area where my mom and aunt are is not getting anything more than rain. So far the cameras I have been watching through are showing me heavy rain and trees swaying. The Rio Cobra looks high & murky running under Flat Bridge.

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mexico / Belize is ready for a hurricane this strong? Jamaica isn't the "speed bump" they were expecting it to be :rolleyes: