2024 BET Awards Remy Ma , Tanner Adell , Coco Jones , MeaganGood , Halle Bailey , Chloe Bailey , Victoria Monét , Megan thee Stallion, Tyla Ice Spice

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Foolio didn't make the bet RIP list.....and i can say I'm glad cause we don't need to promote that foolishness by letting his death hit a big platform for other fools to try to follow....

3168120c434244f3a90ff7422547e4ec_md.jpg
Almost was dead silence when his name came up..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to do more doggystyle scenes like that quick one in episode 1 of Swarm.

Yeah that shit was legendary…..she ain’t so much but she showed that arch.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t pushing nothing. My whole point is what does he know about country music culture. My family is from the Carolina’s but that ain’t even the same country culture as the country westerners.

Key word is “country” and “western” music.
The southern east is gospel to soul music.
The south west is blues to country.
Alright man I guess we will just wait for him to make an Afro beat record…..Maybe Tyler does it with him lol

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alright man I guess we will just wait for him to make an Afro beat record…..Maybe Tyler does it with him lol
I ain’t sayin he gotta do an Afro beats. The difference with Tyler and WALL·E is anyone can do hip hop from they perspective and reflecting there own culture. Hip hop is universal. Literally. But country music is a culture in itself.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t sayin he gotta do an Afro beats. The difference with Tyler and WALL·E is anyone can do hip hop from they perspective and reflecting there own culture. Hip hop is universal. Literally. But country music is a culture in itself.
Yeah but African Hip Hop and American Hip Hop are nothing alike and Wale is not making African Hip Hop and neither is Tyler or Chamillionaire or any other nigerian born in United States lol.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend