2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Why didn't Atlanta make this move?

We already got Caleb and nobody else was picking Penix that high :confused:

That was like bypassing a $100 bill on the sidewalk
It's a mystery. The ONLY thing that may have made even a bit of sense is that they didn't want to risk us turning around and trading the pick to another team that wanted Penix. But the simple fix for that would've been to make the trade under the premise of making us promise who we were gonna/not gonna take with it (which happens all the time between teams).

It looks like ATL's draft room just dumb'd out..

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

On this episode of Football Night in Chicago, Laurence Holmes is joined by former NFL head coach Dave Wannstedt to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Wanny talks about why the Hall of Fame game could be great for the young Bears roster. Later, he shares his thoughts on the Bears new stadium plans and if he thinks the team can build a new mecca like Jerry Jones did in Dallas. Finally, he talks about what he's seen from Williams so far as he adjusts to the spotlight in Chicago.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Ron Rivera reflects on his NFL career as both a coach and player | Bears, etc. Podcast

..they start talking about the current squad around the 32 min mark. RR also gives some good quotables on Sweat and DJ Moore (both of whom he coached in the past)

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Description

An NFC North Deep Dive | Bears Weekly

Listen to Jeff Joniak, Tom Thayer, and Jim Miller discuss the latest on the Chicago Bears, plus interviews with NFC North analysts Bercich (Minnesota Viking), Wayne Larrivee (Green Bay Packers), and Dan Miller (Detroit Lions).

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I was worried about Caleb winning over the locker room and thinking he could be a diva because he was making millions in college after how popular Justin was.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I was worried about Caleb winning over the locker room and thinking he could be a diva because he was making millions in college after how popular Justin was.
Yea this is an entire new culture from what we used too

Caleb had the keys and will go very far.

ME, I will wait to see how he plays on 1265 Lombardi Avenue

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
@Madrox I don't have Instagram. Is there any truth to this ?

I didn't see anything crazy on his IG..

Luckily, I been out of the loop mainly until the evening time all week.. but I don't think this is true. There been a buncha false reports and tweets the past 42 hours. At best half truths.

Like I said I haven't been totally plugged in though. I just know he's def signed and we rollin....

Last edited: