Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
scanners-slow-motion.gif

Saben in the locker room after the game​

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never supported lying Saban since he lied about not leaving the Dolphins. Anytime he loses I'm always celebrating.

But he gets some incredibly talented black players in the NFL.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shoutout to Tennessee and Greensboro's own Hendon Hooker! @4 Dimensional

He was ran off from VT by Fuente who thought Braxton Burmeister was better...kid is humble and could have been doing the same thing for my Hokies, but I'm really happy for him :bravo: :cheers:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Down goes TBOW and the bitch ass Trojans!!!

The boys in black & white (refs) worked hard to take down the Trojans.

If it was an SEC crew this game wouldn't have been close. You couldn't touch Cam Rising without a roughing the passer call. But Tennessee was hammering Bryce Young & they didn't call it once.

USC gonna probably deal with that nonsense until they go to the Big Ten.

By the way. You Oklahoma fans gotta move on. If you're satisfied with Venables, why are you bitter?

By my account, OU fans wanted him gone. The only thing he did was take Caleb. But Dylan appears to be solid. No clue what the hate is. Coaches leave jobs all the time. Coaches also lie. Despite supposedly not caring about the OU job he still won 10 games last season.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The boys in black & white (refs) worked hard to take down the Trojans.

If it was an SEC crew this game wouldn't have been close. You couldn't touch Cam Rising without a roughing the passer call. But Tennessee was hammering Bryce Young & they didn't call it once.

USC gonna probably deal with that nonsense until they go to the Big Ten.

By the way. You Oklahoma fans gotta move on. If you're satisfied with Venables, why are you bitter?

By my account, OU fans wanted him gone. The only thing he did was take Caleb. But Dylan appears to be solid. No clue what the hate is. Coaches leave jobs all the time. Coaches also lie. Despite supposedly not caring about the OU job he still won 10 games last season.

Miss me with that nonsense. OU can win a chip next year and it'll still be fuck TBOW and fuck USC. Fuck what you talking about. He gon be a bitch for life.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Miss me with that nonsense. OU can win a chip next year and it'll still be fuck TBOW and fuck USC. Fuck what you talking about. He gon be a bitch for life.

Hilarious. Yall are hilarious. I doubt Lincoln laughed too hard at the 49-0 Texas game. Or celebrating beating Kansas at home to recover from it.

Time will tell who the better program is going forward. I'd put more faith in USC being more successful in the Big Ten than Oklahoma being successful in the SEC. I see Nebraska in your future. Or Missouri would probably be a better comparison.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hilarious. Yall are hilarious. I doubt Lincoln laughed too hard at the 49-0 Texas game. Or celebrating beating Kansas at home to recover from it.

Time will tell who the better program is going forward. I'd put more faith in USC being more successful in the Big Ten than Oklahoma being successful in the SEC. I see Nebraska in your future. Or Missouri would probably be a better comparison.
Once again. Fuck all that. IT is what it is. Every chance I get to say fuck Riley, I will. So whatever you want to do with that information. Have at it. No need to go back and forth with me. It's still once again, Fuck TBOW.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again. Fuck all that. IT is what it is. Every chance I get to say fuck Riley, I will. So whatever you want to do with that information. Have at it. No need to go back and forth with me. It's still once again, Fuck TBOW.

Got it. You're a child. Moving on. Enjoy hating someone that doesn't even know you exist. I'm going to take my energy somewhere else. Have fun.