2024 College Football Football thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bullshit call
Fuck these refs

Honestly this season is over
The blueprint is out we can’t stop nobody pass I’m done watching this season
Dawg it’s just one game, week 1 don’t meant shit…. Weeks 3 & 4 is where shit matters to me…

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dawg it’s just one game, week 1 don’t meant shit…. Weeks 3 & 4 is where shit matters to me…
Read my post

He was bailed out by Jayden last year, our defense is trash and always out of position
We gone lose games this year
USC
UCLA
Alabama
Ole miss
Texas a&m
Oklahoma
And either South Carolina or Arkansas
Bookmark this post, people were already wanting him to go.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10 million dollar man right there ladies and gentlemen
I’m locking Bree Kelly in a room with Fleece Johnson

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.webp

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They on Brian Kelly ass already on the message boards and his seat was already hot. He got bailed out by JD being a playmaker Nuss ain’t it. Play calling is remedial at best on both sides
Hey let’s play a soft zone on defense and let them march down the field and on offense let’s mimic Derek Fraud and dink and dunk with one running play up the middle every now and then

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Read my post

He was bailed out by Jayden last year, our defense is trash and always out of position
We gone lose games this year
USC
UCLA
Alabama
Ole miss
Texas a&m
Oklahoma
And either South Carolina or Arkansas
Bookmark this post, people were already wanting him to go.

Damn bro. I’m planning on Checking them out this year…

lacy is the real deal

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dudes afl fucking clown
He always points fingers at everyone but himself
You have Lacy Taylor and Anderson and you not utilizing them correctly
Believe it or not this will be Emery year to shine if he stays healthy but you can’t keep running the same 3 plays the whole game and expect to win
Plus on defense you have to let your athletes do what they do best, not play soft ass zone letting the other qb pick you apart
He’s gone after this year unless they make the playoffs
They are calling for his head and that bs press conference gone make it worse and possibly lose recruits, word is he’s losing the locker room and they are telling people not to come there

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Dudes afl fucking clown
He always points fingers at everyone but himself
You have Lacy Taylor and Anderson and you not utilizing them correctly
Believe it or not this will be Emery year to shine if he stays healthy but you can’t keep running the same 3 plays the whole game and expect to win
Plus on defense you have to let your athletes do what they do best, not play soft ass zone letting the other qb pick you apart
He’s gone after this year unless they make the playoffs
They are calling for his head and that bs press conference gone make it worse and possibly lose recruits, word is he’s losing the locker room and they are telling people not to come there
Damn it’s like that, I’m see if I can get some locker room chatter for you.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yo, what he said is 200% correct white people y’all can’t get mad at this because he is dead, right.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hadn't watched College Gameday in a while, but i like what Nick saban adds to the show. He was just talking about Travis Hunter and how Smitty (i guess devonta smith) was the best cb and wr on the team, but they didn't have to play him both ways.

They were also previewing HBCU games earlier. I think Norfolk state and Virginia State could be a good game this week.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I hadn't watched College Gameday in a while, but i like what Nick saban adds to the show. He was just talking about Travis Hunter and how Smitty (i guess devonta smith) was the best cb and wr on the team, but they didn't have to play him both ways.

They were also previewing HBCU games earlier. I think Norfolk state and Virginia State could be a good game this week.
Yep different perceptive

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I missed the HBCU segment....

The Travis Hunter explanantion was interesting...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I know you've been watching all the vids, do you think Coach Prime is gone after this season? Personally, I think he is.

I doubt it, don’t seem like he’s unhappy over there

They got some young dawgs there,

I think his health has improved. Don’t seem to be a daily struggle like it was the previous years.

Another thing folks have to understand, many campus might want the person but they don’t want the package aka him doing it his way.

Auburn wasn’t about giving this type of freedom…

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MIchigan is gonna have a long season if they dont figure this offense out. I want Sherrone Moore to do well but I want Texas to win.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
MIchigan is gonna have a long season if they dont figure this offense out. I want Sherrone Moore to do well but I want Texas to win.

So you mean to tell me Colorado ain’t the only team that need adjustments. Wow, I’m glad you said because I only thought it was the buffs