2024 Republican National Convention- July 15-18 in Milwaukee

Are you more likely to watch / pay attention to the RNC after the Trump assassination attempt?

• I would have some but now I'm more interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would not have but now I'm very interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The last second addition of Haley after shunning Haley voters all year is interesting.

It suggests Republicans are making a play for the middle, not just MAGA extremists.

It would make Trump tougher to beat. And the Senate tougher to keep, the House tougher to take back.

Democrats are talking a lot about "turning down the temperature" and the dangers of political rhetoric... It is harder to talk about Trump as an existential threat right now.

But Republicans are crazy and you have to think crazy shit will be said. For instance, if they blame Secret Service failures on DEI, that's an opportunity for Democrats to call them out.

Who will and who won't? It will be interesting to see.

When Trump picks his VP nominee, that will be a huge opportunity to expose everything bad in his (imagine if it is Haley) background... But will Democrats be softer about it now?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
MSNBC would normally have every anchor repeating that information. Will the media and Democrats check it this week? Or will they praise it?

MSNBC doesn’t know wtf to do.

"A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision was made to avoid a scenario in which one of the show's stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole. Given the breaking news nature of the story, the person said, it made more sense to continue airing rolling breaking news coverage in the fraught political moment." The show will be back tomorrow.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MSNBC doesn’t know wtf to do.

"A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision was made to avoid a scenario in which one of the show's stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole. Given the breaking news nature of the story, the person said, it made more sense to continue airing rolling breaking news coverage in the fraught political moment." The show will be back tomorrow.

They could take the time highlighting other congressional races and the specific issues to those areas but instead focus on nonsense. 'Breaking News'

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JD Vance was born in 1984. :oops:

God damn both my siblings are older than him. Makes you really question where you are in life, and I saw that as somebody half a decade younger than him.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GSjnlrHWAAEkeB3