2024 Republican National Convention- July 15-18 in Milwaukee

Are you more likely to watch / pay attention to the RNC after the Trump assassination attempt?

• I would have some but now I'm more interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would not have but now I'm very interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
milwaukee-wisconsin-rapper-and-influencer-amber-rose-conducts-a-sound-check-onstage-at-the.jpg
milwaukee-wisconsin-rapper-and-influencer-amber-rose-is-seen-onstage-at-the-fiserv-forum.jpg
milwaukee-wisconsin-rapper-and-influencer-amber-rose-is-seen-onstage-at-the-fiserv-forum.jpg

Wait hold up.....Amber Rose is a republican now? :oops:
I can't stand this chick.....but yet I still want to fuck her.....its so conflicting :(

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I wasn't able to watch live.

So it looks like the two main speeches to watch are Teamsters president Sean O'Brien and... Amber Rose.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
MSNBC doesn’t know wtf to do.

"A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision was made to avoid a scenario in which one of the show's stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole. Given the breaking news nature of the story, the person said, it made more sense to continue airing rolling breaking news coverage in the fraught political moment." The show will be back tomorrow.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
makes sense now why I've always had a deep visceral hate for this jack ass that I could not quite put my finger on(aside from him being a truly terrible analyst). :smh:

@DJCandle @Chiyo @militantmidget
A game that literally touches every corner of this globe, requires someone who is open and embracing to varying nationalities and cultures and Fox parade this immigrant hating asshole on air, who truly believes White america will win a World Cup before the actual footballing population in these United States.

He’s a fucking clown bro, point blank.

Always has been, always will be.