3 Kansas City Chiefs Fans Found frozen to death In Backyard Of Friend’s Home After Watch Party

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the most terrifying realities of living in North East America, is the phenomena of people freezing to death. When I think about Kansas, I like to think at least those folks know what that weather is really like. Sadly that is not the case. It's fucked up they were out there and probably stoned and all nodded out into enchanted slumber. Albeit, I haven't seen any toxicology reports of any of the deceased as of yet. Edit: I read a few recent posts above mine and yeah they were partying that night. Way too much fun is what I call all that shit.

Nah bruh,

last week one of the Dakotas, hit fuckin negative twenty degrees bruh......

Northeast got nothing on that shit bruh!!!

but I feel what you are saying freezing to death is very much a reality

during these winter months.... now that you sayin what you sayin...

I recall watchin the news back in the day an hearing reports of folks

freezing to death in their apt due to lack of heat..

mostly the elderly.. and that is one of the worst ways to go,

next to drowning and fire deaths...

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Nah bruh,

last week one of the Dakotas, hit fuckin negative twenty degrees bruh......

Northeast got nothing on that shit bruh!!!

but I feel what you are saying freezing to death is very much a reality

during these winter months.... now that you sayin what you sayin...

I recall watchin the news back in the day an hearing reports of folks

freezing to death in their apt due to lack of heat..

mostly the elderly.. and that is one of the worst ways to go,

next to drowning and fire deaths...

We are very fragile creatures. Should an average persons core temperature drops below 95 degrees Fahrenheit or exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Our organs will begin to shut down.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
We are very fragile creatures. Should an average persons core temperature drops below 95 degrees Fahrenheit or exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Our organs will begin to shut down.
Yep, my older homie back in the day told me; "life is like a string."

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Facts but do you know whats also facts my good bruh,

THE TRUE POWER OF OUR BRAINS/Minds...

Especially Us GOE aka Gods of Earth, aka Real Kniggas..

If We understood how to use our minds to activate our eumelanin, which

is the Cream of the CROP when it comes to melanin..

If we ONLY understood its capabilities bruh....

bruh cac scientist have an annual conference ON MELANIN

and not ONE KNIGGA is INVITED..they keepin secrets from US BRUH!!

dont worry tho....

Hoteppers are on it like a hornet!!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My hypotheses:

The 5th guy sees the "partying" is getting out of hand. So he leaves, (maybe before the end of the game)....

Now that the stick in the mud is gone they probably got the "party, party" going

30X the lethal limit is a lot, but with fent not much at all....mfkrs got some bad pills/ coke..... and OD'd ......

But again 2 days of "not seeing" the bodies or their cars parked at his house...... that mfkr is not saying all that he knows

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
My hypotheses:

The 5th guy sees the "partying" is getting out of hand. So he leaves, (maybe before the end of the game)....

Now that the stick in the mud is gone they probably got the "party, party" going

30X the lethal limit is a lot, but with fent not much at all....mfkrs got some bad pills/ coke..... and OD'd ......

But again 2 days of "not seeing" the bodies or their cars parked at his house...... that mfkr is not saying all that he knows
Haven’t read the other replies but was he on that fent also.

If so he likely didn’t even realized

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haven’t read the other replies but was he on that fent also.

If so he likely didn’t even realized

He checked into rehab for an unnamed addiction....

But fam

2 DAYS?! I get 6 to 12 hours coming down off some shit......

2 days and you didn't go to a hospital?!!

I ain't never heard of a mfkr coming off a high for 2 days and not going to a hospital. If you're at home and bodies are less than 15 ft from your window..........?!! Come on mayne!

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He checked into rehab for an unnamed addiction....

But fam

2 DAYS?! I get 6 ton12 hours coming down off some shit......

2 days and you didn't go to a hospital?!!

I ain't never heard of a mfkr coming off a high for 2 days and not going to a hospital. If you're at home and bodies are less than 15 ft from your window..........?!! Come on mayne!
I feel ya,

Just was wondering also

I’m say this my brotha was sick once and the doctor give him some lean

Cuz say he slept for three days

:lol: :lol:

I was like bro, you was dead for two of them and bounced back

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't confirmed the cremation, that being said it doesn't necessarily mean something fishy is going on.

First of all, you have to do something with a dead body within a short period of time... so

perhaps you opt to bury your loved one (especially if you feel something foul has occurred) when

exhuming their body for further testing is a possible outcome.

Not saying the cremation is fishy but damn sure could be.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
During the chiefs game the temp in Kansas was -8. Where are they getting 32 degrees from

That was the part most confusing to me— freezing to death in negative temps is one thing but 32 degrees??? That’s barely the point of freezing! So if that’s the lowest it got, I wouldn’t expect water to freeze outside because it would be above the freezing threshold 99% of the time.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He works from home...but he didn't leave the house for two days?

They were conducting a search, but he wasn't involved in searching for his "friends"?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He works from home...but he didn't leave the house for two days?

They were conducting a search, but he wasn't involved in searching for his "friends"?
I work from home. I could easily chill in the house for 2-3 days without leaving, granted I’m ordering some shit to eat probably. Either way, the fentanyl in their systems killed any foul play theories. They got a bad batch went outside to drink, slumped over and froze to death. I wouldn’t doubt they’ve done this same shit before when it was warm, but woke up the next day.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I work from home. I could easily chill in the house for 2-3 days without leaving, granted I’m ordering some shit to eat probably. Either way, the fentanyl in their systems killed any foul play theories. They got a bad batch went outside to drink, slumped over and froze to death. I wouldn’t doubt they’ve done this same shit before when it was warm, but woke up the next day.

I have no problem with that theory. And that may be what happened......

My sticking point is....... for 2 days you didn't look in the back yard, you didn't see their cars in front of your house....... did you not order food, do you have a doorbell camera?.....

One of the wives calls...... and you still don't look.....she has to actually come to your house, find one body call the cops they find the other 2 and the whole time your (unobstructed) windows are less than 20 ft from the dead bodies.......

But you didn't see nothing and you don't know nothing?!!

How is that for 48hrs you are so disconnected from the world that you don't see any clues in that time?!

You know what, I get it..... dude was getting high the whole time...... that's it. The party never stopped until the cops came knocking.

Wonder if they gave him a drug / alcohol test?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
27599fa96855d627337b88aec0865f34ceb1728d.gif

They are active on the case, and will keep BGOL updated.

#NightCountry

#BGOL

#OnTheCase

fd3ea9d705691b2569f4ffa89d4d18c56f65593b.gif

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no problem with that theory. And that may be what happened......

My sticking point is....... for 2 days you didn't look in the back yard, you didn't see their cars in front of your house....... did you not order food, do you have a doorbell camera?.....

One of the wives calls...... and you still don't look.....she has to actually come to your house, find one body call the cops they find the other 2 and the whole time your (unobstructed) windows are less than 20 ft from the dead bodies.......

But you didn't see nothing and you don't know nothing?!!

How is that for 48hrs you are so disconnected from the world that you don't see any clues in that time?!

You know what, I get it..... dude was getting high the whole time...... that's it. The party never stopped until the cops came knocking.

Wonder if they gave him a drug / alcohol test?
OK, but would be the motivation? Lacing your friends with fentanyl then sending them outside was the plan? :confused: I think my man got lucky HE woke up. The length of time he was locked in the house was probably indicative of how close he was to dying. Fentanyl is synthethic heroin. If you ever seen a heroin junky you know that zoning out is what happens. He took the same shit just happened to go lay down inside after his hit. They kept going and slumped over one by one and the weather just took it from there. Remember a few years ago there was a group of comics that was doing coke and same shit happened. Three died and one lived.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My hypotheses:

Just weird that the guy that lived or whatever didn't just call 911 when mofo started passing out!!

He/they feel guilty about something.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Just weird that the guy that lived or whatever didn't just call 911 when mofo started passing out!!

I'm lost, when did we find out about him/them using he/they pronouns?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That’s likely the most reasonable scenario IF he saw them passing out. You doing illegal drugs, you don’t want to call 911 to get help and possibly get arrested.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Motherfuckers tooting, honkeys ODs. He dragged them dead bodies out there and stripped them to make it look like a sick frozen orgy. Homie only survived because he went on a beer run. Guilt has overtaken him and he want to get right.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Three Kansas City Chiefs fans were found dead in their friend's backyard after the owner of the home hosted a watch party for the Chiefs vs Chargers game.
On January 7, the Chiefs took on the Los Angeles Chargers, a game in which the Chiefs won 13-12. Jordan Willis hosted a watch party for his friends in his Kansas City home, on a day when the high was 41°F and the low was 32°F.

Chiefs Fans Found Dead After Friend's Watch Party​

Three Chiefs Fans Found Dead In Backyard Of Friend's Home After Watch Party's Home After Watch Party

Following the Chiefs' win on January 7, Willis claims he went to bed but told his friends they could hang around if they pleased.
It wasn't until January 9, two days later, when the fiancée of one of the men came looking for him, that the bodies were discovered. After her fiancée never came home, she went to the friend's home and broke into the house. That is when she found him on the back porch.
When the police arrived, Willis opened the door wearing nothing but his underwear and holding an empty glass of wine. After they entered the home, they discovered two other bodies in the backyard.
Willis claims he didn't know his friends' bodies were in his backyard, however, he also claims his friends "froze to death."

The three friends were identified as David Harrington, Ricky Johnson, and Clayton McGeeney. The victims' families are demanding answers as they state Willis's story "doesn't add up."
“Just the thought of him dying and them him sitting outside in the cold for two days,” Caleb McGeeney, the cousin of one of the deceased said, per FOX. “It’s extremely devastating, the whole family is messed up. He was such a good person.”
When speaking to the story from Willis, McGeenery says, “It’s got a lot of holes in it, like last time he saw them they were leaving the house, but he didn’t know they had left, that doesn’t make much sense."

Families Of Victims Are Demanding Answers, Stating The Story 'Doesn't Add Up'​

Three Chiefs Fans Found Dead In Backyard Of Friend's Home After Watch Party's Home After Watch Party

At first, Willis's attorney claimed he watched the men leave his house as he went to bed, but then his lawyer stated Willis never saw the friends leave and left them downstairs to "hang out" as long as they pleased. They also claim there was an unidentified fifth man, however, the police have yet to confirm this.

With the inconsistencies in Willis's story, families of the victims are demanding answers as they say the story "doesn't add up."

"Nobody believes this story," Harrington's mother Jennifer Marquez said, according to DailyMail, adding, "None of his friends, none of the families, none of us believe it... Everybody is furious."
Johnson's mother added, "Something is not right," as his brother said, "There's many different things that don't add up, we just don't understand how somebody would at least be investigated in any way."
The families of the victims state they attempted to contact Willis after the men went missing, but Willis says otherwise. Willis did admit one of the wives reached out to him on Facebook Messenger, however, he says he didn't see the message until after the cops arrived.

Jordan Willis Claims He Wasn't Aware The Bodies Were In His Backyard​

According to a press release, Willis's attorney stated, "Jordan had absolutely nothing to do with their deaths. He does not know the timing or manner of their deaths, nor does he know how or when they exited his house."

Captain Jake Becchina of the Kansas City Police Department said the "case is 100% NOT being investigated as a homicide."
He added that "there are no specific threats or concerns for the surrounding community at this time."
There have been no arrests or charges, and no one is in custody at this

Three Kansas City Chiefs fans were found dead in their friend's backyard after the owner of the home hosted a watch party for the Chiefs vs Chargers game.
On January 7, the Chiefs took on the Los Angeles Chargers, a game in which the Chiefs won 13-12. Jordan Willis hosted a watch party for his friends in his Kansas City home, on a day when the high was 41°F and the low was 32°F.

Chiefs Fans Found Dead After Friend's Watch Party​

Following the Chiefs' win on January 7, Willis claims he went to bed but told his friends they could hang around if they pleased.
It wasn't until January 9, two days later, when the fiancée of one of the men came looking for him, that the bodies were discovered. After her fiancée never came home, she went to the friend's home and broke into the house. That is when she found him on the back porch.
When the police arrived, Willis opened the door wearing nothing but his underwear and holding an empty glass of wine. After they entered the home, they discovered two other bodies in the backyard.
Willis claims he didn't know his friends' bodies were in his backyard, however, he also claims his friends "froze to death."

The three friends were identified as David Harrington, Ricky Johnson, and Clayton McGeeney. The victims' families are demanding answers as they state Willis's story "doesn't add up."
“Just the thought of him dying and them him sitting outside in the cold for two days,” Caleb McGeeney, the cousin of one of the deceased said, per FOX. “It’s extremely devastating, the whole family is messed up. He was such a good person.”
When speaking to the story from Willis, McGeenery says, “It’s got a lot of holes in it, like last time he saw them they were leaving the house, but he didn’t know they had left, that doesn’t make much sense."

Families Of Victims Are Demanding Answers, Stating The Story 'Doesn't Add Up'​

At first, Willis's attorney claimed he watched the men leave his house as he went to bed, but then his lawyer stated Willis never saw the friends leave and left them downstairs to "hang out" as long as they pleased. They also claim there was an unidentified fifth man, however, the police have yet to confirm this.

With the inconsistencies in Willis's story, families of the victims are demanding answers as they say the story "doesn't add up."

"Nobody believes this story," Harrington's mother Jennifer Marquez said, according to DailyMail, adding, "None of his friends, none of the families, none of us believe it... Everybody is furious."
Johnson's mother added, "Something is not right," as his brother said, "There's many different things that don't add up, we just don't understand how somebody would at least be investigated in any way."
The families of the victims state they attempted to contact Willis after the men went missing, but Willis says otherwise. Willis did admit one of the wives reached out to him on Facebook Messenger, however, he says he didn't see the message until after the cops arrived.

Jordan Willis Claims He Wasn't Aware The Bodies Were In His Backyard​

According to a press release, Willis's attorney stated, "Jordan had absolutely nothing to do with their deaths. He does not know the timing or manner of their deaths, nor does he know how or when they exited his house."

Captain Jake Becchina of the Kansas City Police Department said the "case is 100% NOT being investigated as a homicide."
He added that "there are no specific threats or concerns for the surrounding community at this time."
There have been no arrests or charges, and no one is in custody at this time.

@Amajorfucup

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I know some sick shit happened, that is why they keep promoting HIV scientist. What does that fucking mean? You ever heard of that vague title before?

He probably rounded up some fags for an experiment. gave them dope and loaded them up with hiv anti virals and it went wacky. Fags were guinea pigs for a anti hiv medicine.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I know some sick shit happened, that is why they keep promoting HIV scientist. What does that fucking mean? You ever heard of that vague title before?

He probably rounded up some fags for an experiment. gave them dope and loaded them up with hiv anti virals and it went wacky. Fags were guinea pigs for an anti hiv medicine.
COINTELPRO done hacked Da Backshot