31yr old doctor in India, beaten then gang rape, loads of semen found in her during examination

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I guess we're just too Westernized because they accept it and act like it's damn near normal.

The stories that I've heard from there are inhumane and downright disgusting.

And Israeli soldiers gang raping male prisoners and citizens protesting the soldiers arrest stating that soldiers should be able to rape the prisoners.

I just can't :smh:

Let me tell how SMART you are.

You immediately caught on to the title being specifically written to get a reaction

LOADS???

150 MG???

that was added to illicit a specific visceral emotional disgusted reaction

Which is sad it takes all that to get ESPECIALLY men to react in defense of her.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those niggas are weird bro. Most of the Indian women I know lowkey hate Indian men. They're just big on tradition.
This is true. I know many Indonesians and the women are only around because of tradition. Those dudes do nothing those women’s needs. Indian women love racist white men. Same with pan-faced, book-backed Asians. Show me a really racist white guy and his wife is Asian if she’s not white.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn’t read the article

At what point was she dead

Did someone rape a corpse

Smh

I believe that did happen and the coroner should have released that information

As disgusting and as horrific as it already is?

I believe that added detail would have been the thing to set this off global

Because then when caught - sadly the rape might be something they attempted to explain or excuse somehow

Necrophilia?

@REDLINE @Lexx Diamond you read this?

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I guess we're just too Westernized because they accept it and act like it's damn near normal.

And Israeli soldiers gang raping male prisoners and citizens protesting the soldiers arrest stating that soldiers should be able to rape the prisoners.

Yeah, when males are being raped at a high rate, you know society has lost full control. I know about 15 years ago it was a serial male raper on the loose in Williamsburg, BK.

Cornering heterosexuals pulling out the gat, making niggas shamefully pulling down their pants and share their virginhole.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

A-nationwide-protest-erupted-soon-after-the-body-o_1723901596151_1723905336117.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them niggas are just a horrible breed of people. The minute they wake up they say "It's a great day to rape"

indian-man-rolls-eyes-funny-gorilla.gif

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Becky playing with fire and doesn’t even realize ir

White is worshipped all over the world. Especially blonde blue eyed devils. She gon fuck around and find out though. Those dudes don't even think it's rape. They genuinely think they're entitled to the pussy.