31yr old doctor in India, beaten then gang rape, loads of semen found in her during examination

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
These Indians and Arabs are some animalistic, raping, savage muthafuckaz. I don't separate Indians from Arabs both are the same too cannot tell them apart if there is no red dot on someones head. Indians is the undefeated rape capital of the world. This is what they get for looking down on black and dark skin people of their country. Fuck em, that is one place you will never see me in. I prolly be in Europe before India and I hate both places and people.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

It's gonna be me when I get to India, I am going to be staring the women down, looking hungerily at them. At the right moment, out of desperation, I am going to attack then quickly flee. It's gonna take a while to get a certain level of desensitization.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to start traveling, especially taking a permanent break from the United States. I am getting mad offers from other countries.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's gonna be me when I get to India, I am going to be staring the women down, looking hungerily at them. At the right moment, out of desperation, I am going to attack then quickly flee. It's gonna take a while to get a certain level of desensitization.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to start traveling, especially taking a permanent break from the United States. I am getting mad offers from other countries.

You don’t have a passport ?

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No fucking way possible I'm raping a woman, no way possible I'm putting my dick in a pool of man cum.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never understood how a man can get aroused looking at a woman that's in extreme immeasurable distress, hearing her sobs of sadness and pain, seeing her bruises and blood. Witnessing her being surrounded by soulless wolves, monsters restraining her, creatures and the awfulest human specimen attacking her. And demented men get aroused. It's sick. Saw plenty of those assholes on Chris Hansens catch a predator show. I can't recall too many brothers and little to no Africans.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Be careful of their attempts to invent reasons to be around you whether it employment or medical. It will look natural but most likely staged which opens the door for them to come at you with surveillance and other nonsense.

Asians will do the same thing using employment.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Where is that one pic of the creepy eyed Rapey Nigg? Havnt seen it on here in years..
iu

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Never understood how a man can get aroused looking at a woman that's in extreme immeasurable distress, hearing her sobs of sadness and pain, seeing her bruises and blood. Witnessing her being surrounded by soulless wolves, monsters restraining her, creatures and the awfulest human specimen attacking her. And your these men get aroused.It's sick. Saw plenty of those assholes on Chris Hansens catch a predator show. I can't recall too many brothers and little to no Africans.
It's wild, I don't even know how people can be into that kind of roleplay, use to mess with a white bitch who was heavy into rape fantasy and she had to beg me for the longest before I finally gave in and gave it a try....let's just say I did not enjoy that shit at all, the second she started resisting and crying and getting all into it I was done lmao I noped the fuck out of there and was like yeah this isn't for me.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's wild, I don't even know how people can be into that kind of roleplay, use to mess with a white bitch who was heavy into rape fantasy and she had to beg me for the longest before I finally gave in and gave it a try....let's just say I did not enjoy that shit at all, the second she started resisting and crying and getting all into it I was done lmao I noped the fuck out of there and was like yeah this isn't for me.

^^^^^