55-year-old Jennifer Lopez has filed for divorce from 52-year-old Ben Affleck on the same day as their 2nd wedding anniversary

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is common behavior with gay men like white nationalist and women doing something on an anniversary date than prancing around.

You are usually annoyed and they use this to project intellectual superiority over their victim bolstering their delusion of grandeur.

Sometimes these people will manifest their behavior with cars or some other prop.

This is an example of how women communicate with us, effeminately if they have been wronged or a 'sweet' male.

This is in stark contrast to me where it would be a physical confrontation where I would shove her down to the ground and calling the woman a whore for sleeping with the personal trainer, your friend, and many other men while being in a relationship with you. Then I would throw the divorce papers at her on the ground. There would be evidence of bruising on her arm from grabbing her hard.

depositphotos_223781722-stock-photo-bruises-woman-hands-arms-extensive.jpg

There would definitely not be any form of effeminate communication with her, using anniversary dates or gay props such as cars. She would feel my anger and experience it as pain

Last edited:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ben should've known better. Stop looking in the rear view and being nostalgic over these hoes. She's still the same chick you dealt with years ago. They may mask their toxicity better with age, but it's still there ready to burst out.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes it's a wrap for her cause at this point she should never get married again and just date.

I bet it was her idea to get married in the first place cause of how it would look rather than her just shacking up with an ex and his dumbass fell for it.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's to old for this shit

Bitch pulls this bitter bitch bullshit and you really had niggas in another thread saying she wont try to come after his cash because she doesnt "need" his money. :lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yes it's a wrap for her cause at this point she should never get married again and just date.

I bet it was her idea to get married in the first place cause of how it would look rather than her just shacking up with an ex and his dumbass fell for it.
She needs to find a long term boyfriend until death because marriage isn't for her.

She can fuck whoever she wants for the rest of her life. No need for marriage.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro has never been a happy person. She likes broken men. Shit was never gon’ work. She’s old AF now, so just quietly go back to being a jumpoff or simp for a younger dude. It’s over. (Vince Carter gif)

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Bro has never been a happy person. She likes broken men. Shit was never gon’ work. She’s old AF now, so just quietly go back to being a jumpoff or simp for a younger dude. It’s over. (Vince Carter gif)
I would still smasch her old ass and 55 isn't that old.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is common behavior with gay men like white nationalist and women doing something on an anniversary date than prancing around.

You are usually annoyed and they use this to project intellectual superiority over their victim bolstering their delusion of grandeur.

Sometimes these people will manifest their behavior with cars or some other prop.

I have been known to accept somebody's intellectual superiority based on something they have created or achieved.

However, gay prancing around on some anniversary date or using car props will not impress me at all. You are just wasting my time and being annoying especially for a gay stalking male that has not come out of the closet. For women, I usually accept this as their form of communication to us.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i've always felt JLo is overated. but oh well. at this point she needs to just stay away from marriage cause its not for everyone.. maybe she's a good person just bad wife material

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
enough-new-york-city-premiere.jpg

I thought she did a movie about domestic violence or something which I was joking about, that movie came out like 22 years ago. It is definitely hurting her brand image going through all these divorces.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
:lol:

Damn even these up north boys aint loyal

Gotta keep it honest. 2024 wasn't Aubrey's year, lol. At all.

The Kendrick / Drake thread on BGOL alone has 399 pages late-March to present.

Really don't know what he was thinking challenging a Pulitzer Prize-winning artist, also with the following accolades ...

Lamar has received various accolades throughout his career, including one Primetime Emmy Award, one Brit Award, four American Music Awards, six Billboard Music Awards, 11 MTV Video Music Awards (including two Video of the Year wins), 17 Grammy Awards (the third-most won by a rapper), and 29 BET Hip Hop Awards (the most won by any artist). Time listed him as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2016. Two of his concert tours, the Damn Tour (2017–2018) and the Big Steppers Tour (2022–2024), are amongst the highest-grossing rap tours in history. Three of his works were included in Rolling Stone's 2020 revision of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Outside of music, Lamar co-founded the creative company PGLang and ventured into film with his creative partner, Dave Free.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gotta keep it honest. 2024 wasn't Aubrey's year, lol. At all.

The Kendrick / Drake thread on BGOL alone has 399 pages late-March to present.

Really don't know what he was thinking challenging a Pulitzer Prize-winning artist, also with the following accolades ...

Lamar has received various accolades throughout his career, including one Primetime Emmy Award, one Brit Award, four American Music Awards, six Billboard Music Awards, 11 MTV Video Music Awards (including two Video of the Year wins), 17 Grammy Awards (the third-most won by a rapper), and 29 BET Hip Hop Awards (the most won by any artist). Time listed him as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2016. Two of his concert tours, the Damn Tour (2017–2018) and the Big Steppers Tour (2022–2024), are amongst the highest-grossing rap tours in history. Three of his works were included in Rolling Stone's 2020 revision of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Outside of music, Lamar co-founded the creative company PGLang and ventured into film with his creative partner, Dave Free.

giphy.gif

Damn.

The Rascalz wept

drizzy got some accolades too H gawd Damm

Feet stay wooped.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
all of you are trippin if u think jlo has a problem getting a man, there are plenty of dudes in line right now waiting to get in, ben affleck is no big lost to her. he was just a safe bet

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Sir, I see your Mobb Deep, I raise you BOSS. R.I.P.

Rest in peace.

It was revealed in May 2011 that Laws was in need of a kidney due to her suffering from renal disease. Laws reached out to the Facebook community for a potential donor, but none were found.[12] In 2017, Laws suffered from "a major stroke and seizure", and on 31 January 2021 a GoFundMe was set up to raise $15,000 for a recommended medical procedure. By February 17, the NME reported it had reached $2,215; by March 3, it had surpassed the $15,000 goal, reaching $16,314.[13] Laws died at a hospital of kidney failure in Southfield, Michigan on March 11, 2024, at the age of 54.[2][14][3]

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all of you are trippin if u think jlo has a problem getting a man, there are plenty of dudes in line right now waiting to get in, ben affleck is no big lost to her. he was just a safe bet
No.
Generally speaking; attractive "damaged" people rarely have problems attracting, seducing or enticing new/interested partners. They just CAN'T keep them.
- Just look at Karrine Steffans...

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
c
No.
Generally speaking; attractive "damaged" people rarely have problems attracting, seducing or enticing new/interested partners. They just CAN'T keep them.
- Just look at Karrine Steffans...
comparing jlo to karrine Steffans is wild and jlo shows no signs of being demanged, she living her best life

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Don't you dare Big H

you done renounced your allegiance

No Hortons no maple syrup no poutine no nothing

Funny side note(s) for you, Playa.

:roflmao3:

- Tim Horton's is sort of played out at this point ... still very popular ... but a bit too pricey for what they are. Well known for their donuts and coffee, but trying to branch out more with other menu options. I will say though ... the Timbits are still very tasty, and of course they've got some nice muffins and donuts

- I hardly ever have waffles or pancakes, so I can't tell you the last time I had maple syrup. It's been years, lol. I could go for some fucking waffles or pancakes though ... those are always great at home or in a restaurant

- First time I ever tried poutine was in late-2022. It was pretty good. I guess it's more of a Quebec / Montreal and eastcoast thing. Not as big on the westcoast, and I never got around to it ... then finally said lemme try it. Had some in late-December 2022 - pretty good

- I still own the Rascalz debut album on cassette tape.

- Have the 2nd one on CD- used to play it a shitload in high school art class. It was 4th period or 5th period one year near the end of the day, and our teacher was cool as fuck and let us bring in CDs to listen to. Really good sound system in there with nice speakers ... so long as other students were cool with what you were playing

- Used to listen to alot of co-op / college hiphop radio shows back in the late-90s / early-00s ... the Rascalz DJ (Kemo) would often help with their shows on the tables, and another guy affiliated with the group would do afternoon rush hour drive mixes for one of the mainstream radio stations during the 2000s and possibly portion of the 2010s. Flipout was his name, IIRC.

- Had a few classmates who had older brothers who were friends with the group members - knew them from outside of school

- Bumped into the group member Red 1 a few times just in passing running errands. Once at the Zellers discount dept store, and another time parking the car and then us both crossing the street :cheers: