A Different World dilemma - that episode where Dwayne and Ron fought over percentages with The Baseball Grammar Game

HOW SHOULD HAVE IT BEEN SPLIT OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPLIT IN THE FIRST PLACE???

• 100 % Dwayne only (fuck dat little light skinded nigga)

• 95-.05 Dwayne

• 90 - 10 Dwayne

• 80 - 20 Dwayne

• 70-30 Dwayne

• 60-40 Dwayne

• 50-50 EVEN SPLIT

• WRITE IN

Results are only viewable after voting.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I changed my vote to 30 because Kineshewa did hire Dwayne based off the game...

Remember he Kinshewa offered Dwayne a job and he turned it down to go to grad school then an opportunity to be manager in their programming dept opened up Kinu hired someone with better grades AND a program he designed that the company implemented.

So Dwayne designing a game and pitching it to them is what made them offer him a job again. Considering that....Ron should get a but higher percentage. Tho still not 50/50 :giggle:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Real nigga 50/50, legally 70/30 Wayne

I would have said 75-25

but 70-30 since it's not available

See that 30 to me?

Is a little much.

Like I already posted.

Creating the actual game FROM SCRATCH, Dwayne created tested improved wrote a proposal did numerous presentations and has all connections and networking not including actual man hours.

That's tough to ask 30% after that

All that costs real upfront money.

But since we boys yeah I probably would.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I changed my vote to 30 because Kineshewa did hire Dwayne based off the game...

Remember he Kinshewa offered Dwayne a job and he turned it down to go to grad school then an opportunity to be manager in their programming dept opened up Kinu hired someone with better grades AND a program he designed that the company implemented.

So Dwayne designing a game and pitching it to them is what made them offer him a job again. Considering that....Ron should get a but higher percentage. Tho still not 50/50 :giggle:

Stop it.

That's his connection

And proves how valuable Dwayne is to make that kind of impression and relationships

That costs

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop it.

That's his connection

And proves how valuable Dwayne is to make that kind of impression and relationships

That costs
waitaminnit...you give me the stinkeye but in the post above your ok with the 30...:oops::confused::confused::giggle:

and while true Dwayne had a established relationship with the company they also showed that that meant nothing if he didn't have the qualifications and initiative they were looking for. It was already established the company was looking for outside the box/initiative thinkers. That was the missing element with him in their criteria. That impromptu brainstorm with Ron is what got him over the top. that's worth another 20% to me...

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight so watching it fresh (table scene just went off)... DeWayne was tripping... Nigga was telling Ron about the game as if it wasn't Ron's idea... Prior to Dewayne detailing the game and just speaking in general on how Kineshewa was interested, Ron was hype as shit for him... Hell he wasn't even tripping when Dewayne reached over grabbed the sandwich, split that joint in half and started eating... I always thought he was a real homie...

Dewayne was feeling his self on this one, definitely in the wrong... Never changed my opinion of his character, but I didn't like that he tried to fuck over Ron who was his man 50grand

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
waitaminnit...you give me the stinkeye but in the post above your ok with the 30...:oops::confused::confused::giggle:

and while true Dwayne had a established relationship with the company they also showed that that meant nothing if he didn't have the qualifications and initiative they were looking for. It was already established the company was looking for outside the box/initiative thinkers. That was the missing element with him in their criteria. That impromptu brainstorm with Ron is what got him over the top. that's worth another 20% to me...

:lol:

You got me in my feelings bro

These are 2 of my heroes for real I met them!!

I'm riding for them both

Cause they REPRESENT both sides

A lot of these cannot be decided with straight facts and logic

This is PERSONAL.

cause I can end this right now.

Way back Kevin Smith and Paul dini were on his podcast and perfectly outlined the first 2 seasons if a potential Gotham series

Which was eerily similar to the actual Gotham series that was released

This was so damn obvious WB and Smith had to address it. Cause fans lost their collective sh*t. Especially in the early internet entrepreneur era.

The overall point is this

Just spitting an idea out in a completely informal setting? Ain't worth anything. Smith or Dini don't own WB or those characters.

Ron don't own that game or have a gaming company. He wasn't a consultant

So there's that

But to me any judge and jury that is told that Ron would have absolutely positively no means to act on this? And showed absolutely no agency to do so.

It's not like he even wrote it down, emailed Dwayne, did any research... the barest minimum.

But all that being said?

I "feel" like he deserves it.

Which is not something you can present to a judge and jury.

But if he doesn't "deserve" it?

It just FEELS like the right thing to do.

But if Ron had told anyone else that idea and they had developed it?

Would we feel the same?

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
K82k5J.gif

The rest of this thread is irrelevant.....