A search is underway for missing submarine that takes people to see Titanic..

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good shit bro.

I was watching a video of a guy that imploded carbon fiber. I thought it would cave in. It did not, it shattered. So these dudes were air fried for a few milliseconds, then torn to shreds.

I still stand by the fact that you knew that shit was coming. It had to start creeking and cracking before it imploded.

So they had a moment to think or say, "Oh Shit"....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good shit bro.

I was watching a video of a guy that imploded carbon fiber. I thought it would cave in. It did not, it shattered. So these dudes were air fried for a few milliseconds, then torn to shreds.

I still stand by the fact that you knew that shit was coming. It had to start creeking and cracking before it imploded.

Without question they knew it was coming. Or at least one person knew it.

I’m even willing to go as far as someone even brought up the noise and they played it off as “normal” sounds.

But yeah. Basically air fried for the fish.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good shit bro.

And see that's why Carbon Fiber is not a good material to use for this, we don't know the "gives" it will yield under these conditions before it shatters. It doesn't bend and "give" like metal/alloys do. And we've been working with metal/alloys for over 100 years. CF is still a relatively new (around 30 years) material to use because of the cost and relatively difficult early manufacturing process.

2nd this mfkr screwed objects directly into the CF which would cause weak points.....he did 3 mostly successful dives (they came back alive.), this was the 4th dive, was there any testing, investigation and monitoring of the seals or integrity of the hull, (especially after running directly into the Titanic on the previous dive), ?!....we now know apparently not and that proved to be foolhardy and fatal.

CF makes good drive shafts, hoods / trunks....., be under consistent low/ relatively moderate pressure, heat, and use but also cover a large area and reduce weight.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@4 Dimensional

@D24OHA

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them mfkrs didn't even have time to register what was about to happen
they got off better than the space shuttle challenger crew..

main-qimg-e758de20d9e3d10110f4e1c424959a47

there was indication that after the explosion at least 1 or 2 of them in the crew was trying to execute emergency procedures but by the time they smacked into the ocean at 700 mph they were all probably unconscious. :smh: :smh: :smh: