A search is underway for missing submarine that takes people to see Titanic..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
starring

tom-hanksjpg.jpg

you KNOW whether they bring them back alive or dead..THIS MOFO is gonna be in the dramatization about it!!!

If not Tom Hanks then who else???
GO!!

And win a damn Oscar

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
See having money and a whole bunch of free time, isnt always

a great thing.

If they was out here working a slave job, they wouldnt be in this mess.

but lowkey I just wouldnt be surprised if this was a hoax, I cant believe they would

pay all that money to be dumped in the ocean in an oversized sardine can..

WITH DUDES... some people dont know WHAT the fuck to do with their money and

free time...those muthafuckas mustve been real bored with life.... then again

what if this is all a hoax..... Maybe they all want to

FAKE THEIR DEATHS and START A NEW LIFE!!!! that shit happens MORE THAN YOU THINK

bruh!!

and is the only thing that makes sense....for paying all that money to be dunked in the ocean in a sardine

can..
Money and free time is always a great thing. :lol: You know that shit. Ain't no flex like having money to have all that free time. People just choose different risks.

Yeah, but most those people working those slave jobs barely have a week of truly doing what they want in 75 fucking years of living. :smh:

Prepare for work, commute, work, come home and get a few hours, rinse, fucking repeat, die. Maybe go on a vacation once a year while crammed in coach next to some body positive cow.

Seems strange that people would do this shit of all things, but they doing what the fuck they want when they want. That's living. Well, was in their case.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
See having money and a whole bunch of free time, isnt always

a great thing.

If they was out here working a slave job, they wouldnt be in this mess.

but lowkey I just wouldnt be surprised if this was a hoax, I cant believe they would

pay all that money to be dumped in the ocean in an oversized sardine can..

WITH DUDES... some people dont know WHAT the fuck to do with their money and

free time...those muthafuckas mustve been real bored with life.... then again

what if this is all a hoax..... Maybe they all want to

FAKE THEIR DEATHS and START A NEW LIFE!!!! that shit happens MORE THAN YOU THINK

bruh!!

and is the only thing that makes sense....for paying all that money to be dunked in the ocean in a sardine

can..

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hoax/distraction from something else they're trying to keep out of the news.

If not that's one dumbass former billionaire

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of the passengers is a teenager. The son of one of the passengers. Imagine leading your young son to his death

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Search underway after deep-sea sub carrying 5 people to Titanic wreckage reported missing...

Hmmm, a small crew of men trapped in cramped vessel in an inhospitable dangerous place with limited oxygen and time to save them...

We've seen this movie before!!!

AVvXsEhpcosuspegbGigXqxu3mO3LbED9tQc_qfKRqlaA9e4uuqSuYhpcC5YWvBpCrqzvAf2-vEPexxGXIz8SRVW3oX3oDjCjbiRc56ZU33Pzg4mp_mGHOvbTuYAOxiuYS6-xwr6lUFMc_Rxnfhad_1O0zgwGjtfB4EIdSy-6ns5O9qt_N3JeAeI2UEXSWroZ2g=w431-h640

Last edited:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
I saw this on the news and I wonder why them cac are so crazy about the titanic when there were other ships that have sunk before and after.

I hope they find em but leave the ocean alone

White people don't know how to leave shit alone that needs to be left alone. That shit ain't in their DNA. This world would be much better off, I'm not even going to finish

And there were numerous ship wrecks that were worse than the Titanic. Both before and after.

But the reason why the Titanic is so popular is because of the amount of lives that were wealthy that was lost.

er...umm.... let me rephrase that...

It is because of the amount of white lives that were wealthy that was lost.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
No way to find that small ass capsule amongst a 113 year-old miles wide debris on the ocean floor on sight and sonar alone.
If you had the general location, we could find them with an ROV. You'd need a special one with an extra long umbilical cause most of them stop at 10k feet max.

I'd love to work this operation, only problem is if you get there too late, or if it implodes...

Last edited: