Actress Paula Jai Parker said she's homeless after she dated down and married production assistant!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
It’s crazy how much she is attributing he lack of work to marrying that brother rather than the fact that she was typecast. It is hard to get steady work in Hollywood. There are plenty of successful actors/actresses that married outside the industry.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
It’s crazy how much she is attributing he lack of work to marrying that brother rather than the fact that she was typecast. It is hard to get steady work in Hollywood. There are plenty of successful actors/actresses that married outside the industry.
She's making it seem like she was some star as opposed to someone who got roles but was always a supporting character and not even a main supporting character. Typically she was, at best, the 5th biggest role on anything she was on

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
But it sounds more believeable than the shit you saying to try & captin save a man with.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
damn she used to be sexy back in the day, she was a fixture in a lot of those 90's "urban" flicks...

I most recently saw her in the "American Gigolo" series...didn't know until then that she had either a BBL or ass implants cause her lower body looked horrible and cartoonish.
Yeah, she looked weird in A House Divided. Thought it was just age catching up her.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
bitch shut the fuck up. go build with your husband instead of blamin him.

bitch sayin her life would be so much better if she never would've married ole boy.lol

she lettin it be known she's available for the right price.lol
I shouldn't be laughing but yeah you're right. :lol: :lol2::giggle::roflmao:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I’m cool with that
Don’t remember her ass but she definitely had some fake boobs

And I’m pretty sure she was on insecure
MYbe she’s lazy
I mean she doesn't mind getting naked on scene and 50 can hire her or she can play a stripper.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
She's making it seem like she was some star as opposed to someone who got roles but was always a supporting character and not even a main supporting character. Typically she was, at best, the 5th biggest role on anything she was on
Basically...she upset that she dated down and lost out on opportunities. When she was dating a "major Hollywood player" everything was good. That dude prop had connects and kept her laced up with jobs, as long as he banging. He prob dumped her after he got tired of her..or she moved on after him not committing or him continuing to bang other hoes. I'd bet good money he was married. No major Hollywood player is banging one broad. Not when you a gatekeeper like that.

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She says, [she] was "dating" a powerful Hollywood Player. Now she is lamenting she stopped that relationship to get "married" to a black man. I'm not challenging that her situation is not actual, but this seems like a hand-picked / crafted situation that too conveniently fits the narrative of tarnishing the Black Man. The only message I see here is, black women, continue to randomly date and "drop dat neck", rather than committing to trying to build your nation with your natural mate!!!