Actress Paula Jai Parker said she's homeless after she dated down and married production assistant!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Ebony Williams watching this going: "SEE I TOLD YOU!!!"

That has to be thee MOST demasculating snippet I have ever seen. Your wife telling you that all of our problems are because I said yes to marrying you! I could have been so much more had I NOT married you." And him just sitting there taking it on the chin. No response. Nothing along the lines of: 'Maybe if you didn't play the same role EVERY single time, you would have got better or more roles! Maybe if you ACTED better you would have got roles! Maybe you can get back with your "heavy hitter" I hear he's not dating Thailand lady boys anymore!"

Dating "down" for Paula Jai Parker would be an Assistant Manager at a Piggly Wiggly!!! A production assistant isn't that much of a step down for her...Hell a Key Grip wouldn't be a step down for her!

Yeah I was embarrassed for that brother. Reminded me of that video of Beyoncé’s mom talking about how she compromised to marry her husband with his sitting next to her confused.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah I was embarrassed for that brother. Reminded me of that video of Beyoncé’s mom talking about how she compromised to marry her husband with his sitting next to her confused.
Ike turner would've slapped the shit out of them id they were to say some slick shit like that while he was next to them!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
And most of them are also dead!
What actors/actresses from the same era in the same genre of Friday still getting work? I haven’t seen Bokeem Woodbine, Megan Goode, Morris Chestnut, Tamala Jones, or even Vivica Fox on TV or in a movie lately. The actors/actresses that have those long multi decade careers are a small percentage.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
What actors/actresses from the same era in the same genre of Friday still getting work? I haven’t seen Bokeem Woodbine, Megan Goode, Morris Chestnut, Tamala Jones, or even Vivica Fox on TV or in a movie lately. The actors/actresses that have those long multi decade careers are a small percentage.
Factz

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All of those actors listed with the exception of Tamala jones are still working regularly. Bokeem woodbine been in some flicks and series recently..underground, queen and slim etc. a recent movie about the Biggie murder,
Megan Goode is the star of "Harlem" pretty popular series that just had its second season on amazon prime, Morris chestnut been on the recent best man series last year..."our kind of people" last year and some other current network shows like rosewood and Vivica fox had a recurring role on "curb your enthusiasm" "Empire" got her own Talk show and stays in some B-movies like "True to the game 3" and shit lol.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bokeem has actually been puttin in constant work.........can't say the same about the others.....

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
All of those actors listed with the exception of Tamala jones are still working regularly. Bokeem woodbine been in some flicks and series recently..underground, queen and slim etc. a recent movie about the Biggie murder,
Megan Goode is the star of "Harlem" pretty popular series on amazon prime, Morris chestnut been on the recent best man series last year..."our kind of people" last year and some other current network shows like rosewood and Vivica fox had a recurring role on "curb your enthusiasm" "Empire" got her own Talk show and stays in some B-movies like "True to the game 3" and shit lol.

Bokeem has actually been puttin in constant work.........can't say the same about the others.....

Maybe I could have come up with better examples.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The landscape of acting have changed with all the streaming services and exclusives. Many are still putting in work, but nothing Hollywood blockbuster style.

Vivca’s days of “Set it Off” and “Kill Bill” have passed. This is why Tyler Perry is a beast. He gives a lot of those type of actors your mentioned work.

Blaq_Golgo13

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I mean she’s blaming her downfall on he being a production assistant, but you don’t lose a house cause you’re making money over a 20+ year career. She was in a string of at best B movies, had some reoccurring roles on mildly popular black comedy shows, and a string of 1 episode appearances. Hustle &Flow probably the top grossing of her titles and she was barely noticeable, and wasn’t a main character. She needs to do what these other actors and actress are doing 1) hit up TP, he making movies every day 2) hop on the Netflix game and get in some SCI-Fi thrillers..

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
If she is willing to come to NYC, I will give her a couple of dollars to suck my dick, and I could get her a room at the Covenant House near Port Authority. With a mouth shaped like her, she can put in long hours in either place's bathrooms.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bokeem is on the wu tang series

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Oh so you wanna quote me and then block me so I can't respond because you know you don't want it with me weak bitch

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
I think some people from Ohio would rather live in a hotel in Cali than stay another day in Ohio

They call those mentality ill people. Hotel bed bugs in Cali bite you in the ass enough you'll go back to house in Cleveland with a smile.

Dispite all the glamour most people only stay in LA or NYC 5-7 years and ACT like they stayed there for a lifetime. Cali was the shit back in the 80s but ironically LA metro is losing population a three times the rate of Cleveland in 2023.

And its probably only going to get worse. LA will never look like Cleveland but Cleveland will also never look like a big ass barrio with refugee encampments.

I swear, every time I see one of those homeless tents, I wanna see some riots and bunch of homeless folks yelling Libertad!!, Libertad!!, Libertad!!

Revannngaaaaaahhh!!!!!

SophisticatedAlarmingChameleon-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His movies are ass
If her azz is homeless and possibly starving like she's trying to have us believe she had better hit the bricks and step in front of that fucking damn camera. Chic prolly dont wanna hustle or thought she was a higher tier than she really was. Just saying

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If her azz is homeless and possibly starving like she's trying to have us believe she had better hit the bricks and step in front of that fucking damn camera. Chic prolly dont wanna hustle or thought she was a higher tier than she really was. Just saying
Pussy and tits do sell if she really want to make money for herself since she's been nude before.