Actress Paula Jai Parker said she's homeless after she dated down and married production assistant!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
509_1000.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They're not to bad, they sag but not to the point where the nipple is at the bottom pointing down... lol
I really don't know how old she was back then when she showed them titties in that movie or show!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is the bitch saying she fucked up by leaving the Illuminati? how does marrying an assistant fuck up her career......
she basically saying she should have chosen a nigga that had the bag......
...so in the event if she would have left the marriage,...that chile sapote check would have been nice and steady.
But with this dude here......hell she's homeless with him......and would be double homeless without em......:lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
she basically saying she should have chosen a nigga that had the bag......
...so in the event if she would have left the marriage,...that chile sapote check would have been nice and steady.
But with this dude here......hell she's homeless with him......and would be double homeless without em......:lol:
Thats why she stayed on code to say she dated down or became homeless with marrying him since she didn't get with someone who had a big bag!

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
She just spinning the reality of what happened.

She was fucking with connected people (rumored to be John Singleton), and by association, able to constantly work.
She then fucks with regular dude and the roles dry up.

She's spinning it as if the big players are MAD at her for messing with dude, rather than just admitting that she was lucky to have gotten the roles through their connections in the first place. It has nothing to do with the new guy.

They not blackballing you. They just don't owe you nothing after the party is over.
She may not want to admit the difference to herself.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's sounding like her character in Sprung.
Maybe she was just playing herself?
If her values were intact, she'd be praising the fact that she gets to stuggle with a husband and children, rather than live luxuriously as a Hollywood whore.
Sounds to me like she's putting self over family.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Saw her most recently in the Showtime series, American Gigolo. She was only on for less than 2 minutes in 1 episode.

Thought she could have played the part of the landlord or building manager well though. Another actress had that part.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She blaming it on the nigga she married? She been in Hollywood for over 30 years and she broke because you married a nigga in her mid 30s that she made more than from the jump? Lawd Jesus, “Niggas Ain’t Shit” to the rescue one more time.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you seen this clip before because it's my first time seeing this.

My first time seeing this too. But I always do the knowledge on brief clips or partial quotes shared on social media. Because we live in a world of people with no attention span or ability to look deeper than headlines. And others who exploit that fact to gain followers and likes or spread a certain agenda.

Not blaming you brotha, my blame is directed towards the people on social media who share shit without context.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
My first time seeing this too. But I always do the knowledge on brief clips or partial quotes shared on social media. Because we live in a world of people with no attention span or ability to look deeper than headlines.

Not blaming you brotha, my blame is directed towards the people on social media who share shit without context.
Respect....Understood!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don’t know what is more homosexual. You claiming to be the “Micheal Jordan of eyebrows” or you calling another man a “captain save a man”.
But you are captin save a man. & what I said about me is true. Faggot‍♂️

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
rather than the fact that she was typecast.
Bruh, I still look at her and think “You ain’t got to lie, Craig! you ain’t got to lie!!!!”

Want her to win, but damn if this ain’t an accurate statement.

Talk to Cree Summer about some voiceover work as a steady gig.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I love her but she know it was more than the dude she was fuckin' that fucked up her chances.

Seem like she burnt too many bridges, then the black Hollywood gravy train died, and maybe they didn't cast her in Hustle n' Flow because she killed the roll, the cast her because she really got experience behaving like that, and thus she played her roll easy.

jmo... IDK :rolleyes2:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
She just spinning the reality of what happened.

She was fucking with connected people (rumored to be John Singleton), and by association, able to constantly work.
She then fucks with regular dude and the roles dry up.

She's spinning it as if the big players are MAD at her for messing with dude, rather than just admitting that she was lucky to have gotten the roles through their connections in the first place. It has nothing to do with the new guy.

They not blackballing you. They just don't owe you nothing after the party is over.
She may not want to admit the difference to herself.
She got blackballed. She stopped fucking John and the jobs dried up. So is life in Hollywood.

No worries. All I have to do is put on some of my ol Pope Robes and all of you can help....

just donate to my old thread...

... and we will help out Paula Jai (but not her broke ass husband) with a donation of a 4K camera for onlyfans content......

.....don't say Pope Gooch never cared about his PAWS.....

......but she will need to drop that nigga to qualify for benefits...

... otherwise we would have to change the acronym.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ebony Williams watching this going: "SEE I TOLD YOU!!!"

That has to be thee MOST demasculating snippet I have ever seen. Your wife telling you that all of our problems are because I said yes to marrying you! I could have been so much more had I NOT married you." And him just sitting there taking it on the chin. No response. Nothing along the lines of: 'Maybe if you didn't play the same role EVERY single time, you would have got better or more roles! Maybe if you ACTED better you would have got roles! Maybe you can get back with your "heavy hitter" I hear he's not dating Thailand lady boys anymore!"

Dating "down" for Paula Jai Parker would be an Assistant Manager at a Piggly Wiggly!!! A production assistant isn't that much of a step down for her...Hell a Key Grip wouldn't be a step down for her!