Africa

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What keeps Africans in their trance is their love of european religion and it's white faced idolatry.

Screen-Hunter-1707.png
i thought the thread was about Africa the continent ,peoples, places & general stuff and not just ur ignorant stereotypes,
this "Jesus worship" can be said to be true of every where black folks landed and is cause for ALL BLACK mindset in this age

*i notice u always post WS suspected views about Africa, whatever happened to ur thread that was deleted that was chockfull of WS cac style stereotypes about Africa?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Africa is DOPE ASF! Love it! Been twice and plan to keep going back....Great place to visit...
sure is bruh! loved every inch of it , is it perfect ? no ! but the people i met were full of spirit ,life & generous with their knowledge , the people i lived with, studied & travelled with, participated & learnt spiritual practices from north-south-east-west has informed my life tremendously and made it way richer than i could ever imagine ,
i will always defend Africa !

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true. Nigeria is not a powerhouse in anything
care to explain ?

Nigeria's mixed economy is the largest in Africa, the 26th-largest in the world by nominal GDP, and 25th-largest by PPP. It is a lower-middle-income economy,[132] with its abundant supply of natural resources, well-developed financial, legal, communications, transport sectors and stock exchange (the Nigerian Stock Exchange), which is the second-largest in Africa.[citation needed]

Economic development has been hindered by years of military rule, corruption, and mismanagement. The restoration of democracy and subsequent economic reforms have successfully put Nigeria back on track towards achieving its full economic potential. As of 2014 it is the largest economy in Africa, having overtaken South Africa. Next to petrodollars, the second-biggest source of foreign exchange earnings for Nigeria are remittances sent home by Nigerians living abroad.[133]

During the oil boom of the 1970s, Nigeria accumulated a significant foreign debt to finance major infrastructural investments. With the fall of oil prices during the 1980s oil glut Nigeria struggled to keep up with its loan payments and eventually defaulted on its principal debt repayments, limiting repayment to the interest portion of the loans. Arrears and penalty interest accumulated on the unpaid principal, which increased the size of the debt. After negotiations by the Nigerian authorities, in October 2005 Nigeria and its Paris Club creditors reached an agreement under which Nigeria repurchased its debt at a discount of approximately 60%. Nigeria used part of its oil profits to pay the residual 40%, freeing up at least $1.15 billion annually for poverty reduction programmes. Nigeria made history in April 2006 by becoming the first African country to completely pay off its debt (estimated $30 billion) owed to the Paris Club

Largest oil & gas poducer in Africa

2nd Largest Film movie industry in the world

but carry on!

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sure is bruh! loved every inch of it , is it perfect ? no ! but the people i met were full of spirit ,life & generous with their knowledge , the people i lived with, studied & travelled with, participated & learnt spiritual practices from north-south-east-west has informed my life tremendously and made it way richer than i could ever imagine ,
i will always defend Africa !

BRO!!! I will always defend Africa....See the 2 times I have been, Cape Town & Lagos, I didn't get a chance to interact on that level. Like I wont to go and learn about some of those spiritual practices and the culture more, but shit my experience over there was amazing.....

FYI - women in Africa are THICK ASF with hardly no waste....What is up with that?? lol

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
care to explain ?

Nigeria's mixed economy is the largest in Africa, the 26th-largest in the world by nominal GDP, and 25th-largest by PPP. It is a lower-middle-income economy,[132] with its abundant supply of natural resources, well-developed financial, legal, communications, transport sectors and stock exchange (the Nigerian Stock Exchange), which is the second-largest in Africa.[citation needed]

Economic development has been hindered by years of military rule, corruption, and mismanagement. The restoration of democracy and subsequent economic reforms have successfully put Nigeria back on track towards achieving its full economic potential. As of 2014 it is the largest economy in Africa, having overtaken South Africa. Next to petrodollars, the second-biggest source of foreign exchange earnings for Nigeria are remittances sent home by Nigerians living abroad.[133]

During the oil boom of the 1970s, Nigeria accumulated a significant foreign debt to finance major infrastructural investments. With the fall of oil prices during the 1980s oil glut Nigeria struggled to keep up with its loan payments and eventually defaulted on its principal debt repayments, limiting repayment to the interest portion of the loans. Arrears and penalty interest accumulated on the unpaid principal, which increased the size of the debt. After negotiations by the Nigerian authorities, in October 2005 Nigeria and its Paris Club creditors reached an agreement under which Nigeria repurchased its debt at a discount of approximately 60%. Nigeria used part of its oil profits to pay the residual 40%, freeing up at least $1.15 billion annually for poverty reduction programmes. Nigeria made history in April 2006 by becoming the first African country to completely pay off its debt (estimated $30 billion) owed to the Paris Club

but carry on!

Yeah and Lagos population is skyrockting...I tell people all the time, if you think New York City is heavily populated, go to Lagos...That shit is like New York City times 10!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah and Lagos population is skyrockting...I tell people all the time, if you think New York City is heavily populated, go to Lagos...That shit is like New York City times 10!
yeah but i think NYC pop is 2x that of Lagos but i think the density makes it look worse 10x :roflmao:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
i thought the thread was about Africa the continent ,peoples, places & general stuff and not just ur ignorant stereotypes,
this "Jesus worship" can be said to be true of every where black folks landed and is cause for ALL BLACK mindset in this age

*i notice u always post WS suspected views about Africa, whatever happened to ur thread that was deleted that was chockfull of WS cac style stereotypes about Africa?
everything I post is the way I see it... I paid my twenty dollars why would you be so ignorant to think I'm supposed to pay $20 to post what YOU wanna hear? You dont like my opinions dont read them.... what are you some kind of masochist? Unlike you, I don't give enough of a damn what you think to challenge you about anything. Do you do that to every poster on BGOL? Write them to announce that you dont agree with them. You got too much time on your hands, Goober.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BRO!!! I will always defend Africa....See the 2 times I have been, Cape Town & Lagos, I didn't get a chance to interact on that level. Like I wont to go and learn about some of those spiritual practices and the culture more, but shit my experience over there was amazing.....

FYI - women in Africa are THICK ASF with hardly no waste....What is up with that?? lol
yeah man im hoping to travel more this coming year covid really fucked up alot of plans, my boy dynast amir (very interesting & encouraging journey he's had so far these past 5years of his life travellin the continent) takes people on tours now , he just left for Liberia last week , i make sure to learn from elders and hung around college folks n educators who had knowledge i could glean from , i never felt unsafe becos i normally try to blend in and not try to show off "westernized blackman" the air of "imperialists", i love black folks wherever i go and i try to get along with alot of everyday folks from bahia in brazil to zanzibar to adis ababa to even in soweto.
and yes bruh! the asses that have shocked me the most gotta be from south afrika !!!:crymeariver::eek2: shits insane bruh! id say next to some horn women ghana too!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
everything I post is the way I see it... I paid my twenty dollars why would you be so ignorant to think I'm supposed to pay $20 to post what YOU wanna hear? You dont like my opinions dont read them.... what are you some kind of masochist? Unlike you, I don't give enough of a damn what you think to challenge you about anything. Do you do that to every poster on BGOL? Write them to announce that you dont agree with them. You got too much time on your hands, Goober.
hit dogs !!:roflmao::roflmao:

im a defender of Africa & its peoples ANY & EVERYWHERE against WS tendencies in any environment im in, if u dont like it u can go to stormfront -> & post that bullshit unchallenged !:cheers:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you really want to have this argument with me? You
will lose.

But more importantly, I do not want to talk about Nigeria.
Why r u asking? if u want to speak go ahead and refute what i posted to refute ur BS, speak up !

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know this won't happen, but I think they should erase the borders and map it so every country has access to the sea or combining countries to give equal sea access.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah but i think NYC pop is 2x that of Lagos but i think the density makes it look worse 10x :roflmao:
Bro - you are probably right, but I ain't never seen that many people, all black people, in one city ever!!! From the market, to people walking on the highways, I was like got damn, but was loving every minute of it! lol

Plus seeing black people on the money there was even more GANGSTA!!! lol

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah man im hoping to travel more this coming year covid really fucked up alot of plans, my boy dynast amir (very interesting & encouraging journey he's had so far these past 5years of his life travellin the continent) takes people on tours now , he just left for Liberia last week , i make sure to learn from elders and hung around college folks n educators who had knowledge i could glean from , i never felt unsafe becos i normally try to blend in and not try to show off "westernized blackman" the air of "imperialists", i love black folks wherever i go and i try to get along with alot of everyday folks from bahia in brazil to zanzibar to adis ababa to even in soweto.
and yes bruh! the asses that have shocked me the most gotta be from south afrika !!!:crymeariver::eek2: shits insane bruh! id say next to some horn women ghana too!

Bro and I not a lover of white women, but even the white women had asses...I was like WTF?? lol

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
hit dogs !!:roflmao::roflmao:

im a defender of Africa & its peoples ANY & EVERYWHERE against WS tendencies in any environment im in, if u dont like it u can go to stormfront -> & post that bullshit unchallenged !:cheers:
but are you also a defender of truth? There is no group of people in the world without some disparaging characteristics.... are you the bury your head in the sand type and pretend the negatives don't exist. There are some seriously fucked up things about Africa and Africans just like there are about cacs, amerikkkan Blacks and everybody else. You can't cure ANY disease till you diagnose it! BTW I'll bet dollars to dimes you've never been to Africa cause some of the things that need serios intervention will jump out at you day one. Go spend a month there and come back and you'll have tales to tell on both sides of the fence. PS ... your position is honorable but nonetheless a bit twisted

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is nothing to speak up about. I do realise that Nigerians want to talk about
Nigeria all of the time. I do not
i dont have to be Nigerian to speak about it if i know what i speak of , i speak on what i know from my travels and experience , becos ive lived it.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but are you also a defender of truth? There is no group of people in the world without some disparaging characteristics.... are you the bury your head in the sand type and pretend the negatives don't exist. There are some seriously fucked up things about Africa and Africans just like there are about cacs, amerikkkan Blacks and everybody else. You can't cure ANY disease till you diagnose it! BTW I'll bet dollars to dimes you've never been to Africa cause some of the things that need serios intervention will jump out at you day one. Go spend a month there and come back and you'll have tales to tell on both sides of the fence. PS ... your position is honorable but nonetheless a bit twisted
there is truth and there is interpretation of truth based upon lack of information & sometimes intentional misinterpretation for an agenda

the 2 are not the same, seeking to add perspective to a view of something is totally different from intentionally acting like u seek to understand while only forcefully highlighting the -ves, thats what foxnews & republicans do when they only always highlight the -ves of black community while tyritn to feign concern as the reason why ..

i never said Africa didnt have its fucked up issues but i notice thats always ur go to whenever Africa is discussed on these boards..., we see thru it

and fyi , ive not only been to Africa, ive lived , studied , formed life long alliances & joined into families & built things in various parts of Africa, ive been tavelling africa since i was a kid when i hated my dad for uprooting us so often but now i thank him daily for giving me the most precious gift of culture & memories and upbringing exposing me to the world from a kid up that tempers my world view till today .

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro - you are probably right, but I ain't never seen that many people, all black people, in one city ever!!! From the market, to people walking on the highways, I was like got damn, but was loving every minute of it! lol

Plus seeing black people on the money there was even more GANGSTA!!! lol
yeah it can be a bit jarring if its ur first times but u eventually get used to it, the market scenes are pure mayhem at times but shit is lit tho' !cos theres always shit to experience for the first times , shit that will amaze u , i think its cos i generally have a sense of wonder and eagerness to learn & experience new things , so shit like that for me is always enlightening ! but yeah the market can be jarring its almost a circus if ur observant ! :roflmao: and i love the experience of being in a sea of black faces everywhere

and seeing black faces on money and the experience of seeing folks that look like doppelgangers of folks u know from back home almost everywhere u go u'll see a twin of a friend or a relative that shit is lit !

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
i never said Africa didnt have its fucked up issues but i notice thats always ur go to whenever Africa is discussed on these boards...,
Complete bullshit! Do a search of my history with the word "africa" or "ghana" or "ethiopia" or "uganda" of "egypt" the only 4 counties in Africa Ive been to minus an hour in Togo and read my posts.... OVERWHELMINGLY positive. I wont bother with someone who is just making up lies, talking out his ass and making unsupported and unresearched comments. You're clearly too lazy to check the history of my comments or you could never have come to that conclusion. Enough, think what you want.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Stay with the Dominican Republic. We are not interested in sharing or discussing
our home with you. It is not a subjective discussion. You are a Dominican, your ass
knows nothing, and needs to stop making thread about, Africa. Make threads about
your country. We owe you nothing.
fuck you goat fucking faggot, wasnt talkin to your bitch ass

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Complete bullshit! Do a search of my history with the word "africa" or "ghana" or "ethiopia" or "uganda" of "egypt" the only 4 counties in Africa Ive been to minus an hour in Togo and read my posts.... OVERWHELMINGLY positive. I wont bother with someone who is just making up lies, talking out his ass and making unsupported and unresearched comments. You're clearly too lazy to check the history of my comments or you could never have come to that conclusion. Enough, think what you want.
if uve made positive post i havent seen it all, majority of the post ive seen from u always seem to highlight the -ves to a fault almost (not sayin u cant discuss that but when its almost like thats the only pervasive opinion u seem to have it begs a question , )and so its no surprise ur first comment on this post was as expected -ve, and why did u delete the thread u had on afrika was it becos it was chock full of cac WS style stereotypes ?

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
if uve made positive post i havent seen it all, majority of the post ive seen from u always seem to highlight the -ves to a fault almost (not sayin u cant discuss that but when its almost like thats the only pervasive opinion u seem to have it begs a question , )and so its no surprise ur first comment on this post was as expected -ve, and why did u delete the thread u had on afrika was it becos it was chock full of cac WS style stereotypes ?
what I remember of it I called most Africans white jesus loving... which they are.... I said they'd kill a Black long before they'll injure or kill a cac which is evidenced by the xenophobia toward Nigerians by S Africans... how many Boers did they kill, or burn their businesses? The Belgians created directly the Rwandan genocide .... but how many Belgians did they kill?? How many times have you seen a cac under a pile of burning tires? You're living in some idealistic fantasy and mad cause I won't join you in your dream. When you habitually have African cashiers serve the cac behind you instead of you maybe you'll get it. I threatened to beat a cashiers ass at Shop Rite on Oxford Street in Osu for trying that bullshit. Prolly woulda got deported but fuck it. Im not saying every last man woman and child, but in general MOST Africans are fucked up. And you mad at the messenger.

I could go on all day!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what I remember of it I called most Africans white jesus loving... which they are.... I said they'd kill a Black long before they'll injure or kill a cac which is evidenced by the xenophobia toward Nigerians by S Africans... how many Boers did they kill, or burn their businesses? The Belgians created directly the Rwandan genocide .... but how many Belgians did they kill?? How many times have you seen a cac under a pile of burning tires? You're living in some idealistic fantasy and mad cause I won't join you in your dream. When you habitually have African cashiers serve the cac behind you instead of you maybe you'll get it. I threatened to beat a cashiers ass at Shop Rite on Oxford Street in Osu for trying that bullshit. Prolly woulda got deported but fuck it. Im not saying every last man woman and child, but in general MOST Africans are fucked up. And you mad at the messenger.
if the argument is about christianity then ur point is moot ! have u been to Brazil with a 500foot statute of white Jesus ?, ur home country DR in a epilectic like trance stronghold when the catholic priests and his vicar visits? ,or the south and countless carribean countries with 5 churches per block ! u speak of xenophobia but be quiet of the hatred yall DR have for Haitians becos of DR's hatred of their africanness institutionalized by Trujillo while they fantasize the mother SPAIN? until yall get to SPAIN & find out that spaniards consider yall N***RZ too,

ur speak of barking on cacs ! how may cacs have yall killed in DR ? most DR murders are by other dominicans , same as every black "community & country" in the carribean and the U.S so whats ur point? how many cacs have u killed in brooklyn or harlem or chicago or memphis & louisianna or haiti or rio or kingston? how many times have i been in an establishment where the cashier subsonsciulsoly deferes to a cac customer until they find out the opposite ?

u keep saying MOST MOST what is MOST ? how many of the MOST have yall killed in the D.R instead of targeting ur fellow african descendant black american vacationing in DR?

my dominican ex told me about the popular statement of "killing kunta" whenever dominican women go get the hair done & u know what that term means.
and i dont judge all or most dominican women by that statement or their haitian blackness hatred but it doesnt change the narrative

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
if the argument is about christianity then ur point is moot ! have u been to Brazil with a 500foot statute of white Jesus ?, ur home country DR in a epilectic like trance stronghold when the catholic priests and his vicar visits? ,or the south and countless carribean countries with 5 churches per block ! u speak of xenophobia but be quiet of the hatred yall DR have for Haitians becos of DR's hatred of their africanness institutionalized by Trujillo while they fantasize the mother SPAIN? until yall get to SPAIN & find out that spaniards consider yall N***RZ too,

ur speak of barking on cacs ! how may cacs have yall killed in DR ? most DR murders are by other dominicans , same as every black "community & country" in the carribean and the U.S so whats ur point? how many cacs have u killed in brooklyn or harlem or chicago or memphis & louisianna or haiti or rio or kingston? how many times have i been in an establishment where the cashier subsonsciulsoly deferes to a cac customer until they find out the opposite ?

u keep saying MOST MOST what is MOST ? how many of the MOST have yall killed in the D.R instead of targeting ur fellow african descendant black american vacationing in DR?

my dominican ex told me about the popular statement of "killing kunta" whenever dominican women go get the hair done & u know what that term means.
and i dont judge all or most dominican women by that statement or their haitian blackness hatred but it doesnt change the narrative
Your ignorance is spilling off the Richter scale. I have never been to the DR in my life and was born in Florence Crittenton hospital in Detroit. You've been talking straight out your ass for 2 straight days now. Do you EVER know what you're talking about?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your ignorance is spilling off the Richter scale. I have never been to the DR in my life and was born in Florence Crittenton hospital in Detroit. You've been talking straight out your ass for 2 straight days now. Do you EVER know what you're talking about?
ignorance is attempting to paint a whole continent u dont know enuff about with ur bs agenda as MOST of the continent ! how many white jesus worshipping churches do u have in detroit? how many cacs have yall killed b4 u killed another blackman in Detroit ?

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
ignorance is attempting to paint a whole continent u dont know enuff about with ur bs agenda as MOST of the continent ! how many white jesus worshipping churches do u have in detroit? how many cacs have yall killed b4 u killed another blackman in Detroit ?
Man do you have a crush on me or something? You're like electronic herpes, just when I think you're gone you blister up on my monitor again. You don't like my point of view.... I GET IT... now what? Do we spend eternity going back and forth? Go over to Stormfront, you wont like their point of view either but I bet you haven't challenged ONE SINGLE racist cac! Typical African behavior proving the very point I made that you can't come to grips with. What are you after? Do you think if you hound me long enough I will rescind all my opinions and adopt yours? I'm beginning to think you're just some maladjusted crackpot who isn't getting enough attention in his physical life and has chosen that if he can't be famous he'll settle for infamous. I will waste no more time with you. You're a basket case,.... seek help.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man do you have a crush on me or something? You're like electronic herpes, just when I think you're gone you blister up on my monitor again. You don't like my point of view.... I GET IT... now what? Do we spend eternity going back and forth? Go over to Stormfront, you wont like their point of view either but I bet you haven't challenged ONE SINGLE racist cac! Typical African behavior proving the very point I made that you can't come to grips with. What are you after? Do you think if you hound me long enough I will rescind all my opinions and adopt yours? I'm beginning to think you're just some maladjusted crackpot who isn't getting enough attention in his physical life and has chosen that if he can't be famous he'll settle for infamous. I will waste no more time with you. You're a basket case,.... seek help.
this is blackgirlonline ,the major sentiment here i believe is that this is a tiny online barbershop for blackmen! we discuss everything!
so, u mad that ur white supremacist tendencies r being questioned? ! :roflmao3: :roflmao3: typical cracka behavior !! :tut::tut:

so ure now resort to insults!! and why should i , as a proud blackman who loves Africa and all my roots keep quiet when i see bs white supremacist propaganda spreading in my midst, i dont go to stormfront thats for u to go and get cosigns and compares notes & get love from ur fellow anti-black cacs ,this isnt ur thread , u dont like people talking about their positive experiences with black people & afrika in general then dont come in the thread or just start another White supremacist talking point thread like the one u did b4 & deleted it cos it was chock full of Ws taking points and have the usual suspects join in with u....

WHAT SELF RESPECTING BLACKMAN GETS MAD WHEN ANOTHER BLACKMAN DEFENDS AFRICA AGAINST WS PROPAGANDA ? :roflmao3: .........FUCKING JOKER !!

Typical cac behavior proving the point that u dont like to be challenged on ur Anti-black bias becos u think we dont see ur foxnews style posturing
.. so u resort to trying insults to cover ur tracks! ... i dont need attention, my life is very grand .. the basket case is lying about what u dont know much about and getting mad becos u are being challenged about ur white supremacist tendencies and u dont like to be exposed... be gone cracka !

Last edited: